Twenty Five

Virgil POV
I was laying in Roman's room.  In Roman's room.  I never would've guessed that one day, I would be in here.  By myself.  Because Roman wanted me here.  Because he cared about me.  Loved me even.

I've always kinda been secretly pinning for him with all those sarcastic remarks, but I never would've in a million years guessed that he loves me back.  Especially loves me this passionately.  He just about murdered someone because I got hurt. I guess that's my fault though. 

I jumped, as the door slammed open.  Roman stood there with a smirk on his face.  What did he do now? 

I pulled my headphones off and looked at him in confusion.  He didn't say anything, he just walked over to me and put his hands on my knees. 

"Hey Virgil~"  He said seductively.  His face was only an inch or so from mine. 

"Do you need something?"  I asked him.  I was very confused. 

"I just wanted to know,"  He started to say, but paused mid sentence to give me a quick kiss.  "If you'd go on a date with me?" 

I stared at him for a bit.  Is he seriously asking me on a date?  Right now?  I felt extremely happy, like real happiness.  Princey wanted to take me on a date. 

"A real date?"  I asked, blushing slightly. 

"Yeah."  He said, pausing to give me another kiss.  "A first date.  So it's official." 

"I think it's already official Princey."   I said.   Roman smiled. 

"Please come on a first date with me."  Roman begged. 

"Of course I'll go on a date with you."  I told him, giving him a quick kiss.  "Our first official date." 

Roman smiled and picked me off the bed, causing my headphones to fly off.  I blushed and clutched onto Roman. 

"Yes!"  He yelled, spinning around.  I held onto him for dear life as he held me bridal style and continued to spin around.  He stopped and gave me a deep passionate kiss. 

He pulled away and let go of me.  I stood up, grateful to be on the ground again. 

"What do you have in mind for our date?"  I asked him. 

"I've already gotten everything planned out."  He said with a smirk. 

"Of course."  I said with a smirk.  I laughed gently.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his room.

We walked down the stairs.  Patton and Logan were sitting together on the couch while watching a movie.  Patton gave Roman a thumbs up as we passed by. 

We stopped at the door.  Roman grabbed an umbrella.  Than he held his elbow up to me. 

"Seriously Princey?"  I asked with a laugh.  He nodded.  I sighed and hooked my arm around his. 

He opened the door and than stepped outside.  He held the umbrella up the best he could over the both of us.  We had to drop each other's arms to huddle together underneath it. 

I noticed we were heading towards Imagination.  I wandered what Roman had planned for our date. 

We reached a sign that said 'The Field of iMaGiNaTiOn', but it did not look like Imagination.  Instead of a big white empty space, there was a giant forest.  Roman dropped the umbrella and only than did I notice that here, it was sunny.

Roman leaned the umbrella against the sign and held his hand out to me.  I placed my hand in his.  Roman lead me down a small path that lead deep into the forest.