Seventy Four

AS THE QUEEN OF ANSGT, I HAVE DECIDED TO SHOW MERCY ON YOU READERS, I HEREBY DECREE THIS CHAPTER...A FLUFF CHAPTER

TRIGGER WARNING : angsty fluff????

Logan POV
"Deal." Roman said, shaking Remus's hand. Remus smiled, out a seemingly genuine happiness. Odd...

"If that is all," I said. "Patton and I will be taking our leave."

Without waiting for any responses, I picked Patton up bridal style and carried him upstairs.

Patton smiled up at me gently, obviously very happy to be back.  I open my door and stepped into my room, locking the door behind us. 

I gently sat Patton down on the bed.  He looked up at me, most likely expecting me to sit down next to him.  I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Tell me everything Corruption did to you."  I told him.  Patton's smile dropped and he looked down at the ground. 

"Logan..."  Patton mumbled, his voice cracking. 

"I don't wish to upset you Patton, I just want to know what he did to you."  I reassured him. 

"Do you really want to know all of it?"  Patton asked. 

"Yes." 

Patton let out a sigh and wiped a tear off his cheek.  He took a deep breath and started the story. 

"Well, when I woke up, I was in Corruption's room.  Emile and Quinn were there.  I don't remember ever being put into this dress, I just woke up in it.  Corruption liked to hit us.  Usually with a baseball bat for some reason.  It hurt a lot.  I have a ton of bruises on my chest and stomach.  He liked to kick me the most for some reason.  Yesterday, he hit me in the head with his baseball bat.  That's why the side of my head is covered in blood.  My head really hurts.  He also liked to tell me mean things.  He said you didn't love me, that I was fat, that no one cares about me, that I failed Virgil, that I deserve to cut.  It was hard not to listen.  Honestly, I wanted to cut but I couldn't.  I had nothing to use.  Corruption rarely fed us or gave us water and even when he did, it was barely enough for one person, let alone three.  Than again, he only fed us once the whole time I was there.  The worst part was all the... inappropriate stuff.  He liked to slap our butts a lot and throw our dress skirts up over our heads to expose us.  He made us pleasure him a lot in basically whatever way he wanted.  If we didn't do it, we'd get hurt badly.  Virgil learned that the hard way apparently, from what Emile and Quinn told me.  Corruption never actually raped me, Emile would usually offer himself up whenever Corruption would start touching me.  A few times it did get pretty close.  I hated it, it was terrifying.  This morning, Corruption made all three of us...well...do the inappropriate thing with mouths...  So now my throat really hurts.  I think that's it."  Patton ended the story and took another deep breath.  He was shaking violently and crying heavily. 

Pure rage filled me as I listened to his story.  I am going to end Corruption for doing that to Patton.  But my anger faded as I took into account how traumatized Patton seemed.  He didn't need my anger, he needed my love and support. 

"I'm so so sorry Patton."  I said, barely even registering that I had started crying.

I quickly sat down and pulled him into my arms.  Patton instantly latched onto me, burying his face in my stomach. 

I let him cry it all out, gently rubbing his back and running my hand through his hair. 

"It's over now Patton.  You are safe now.  Corruption will never hurt you like that again, I promise.  I love you.  I love you so much.  I'll never let Corruption hurt you again.  You're safe now.  You're safe."  I told him, continuing to mumble other sweet nothings to him.