Sixty One

TRIGGER WARNING - eh just lots of swearing but brief mention of self harm

Roman POV
I was just full on raging at this point. I gripped the orb tightly in my hands, glaring daggers at it. If looks could kill, I could've shattered the orb.

I ignored how horrible I looked right now. Face red with anger. Tears streamed down my face. My hair disheveled from running my hand through it so much.

I got out of my bed and stormed down out of my room. I ran down the stairs, ignoring the strange looks I was getting.

"Roman, are you okay?" Patton asked, standing up from the couch.

"I'm going to fucking murder Corruption the next time I see that glitch bitch." I seethed, walking into the kitchen.

I slammed the orb onto the counter in anger. I turned and rummaged through some drawers.

I grabbed a hammer and turned quickly back to the orb. I slammed the hammer down on it in anger.

Patton, Deceit, and Remy all jumped in shock. Everyone stared at me in confusion as I repeatedly slammed the hammer repeatedly into the orb.

My anger just grew because the orb wouldn't shattered despite it looking like it was made of glass. I dropped the hammer and tried to stop myself from sobbing.

I grabbed the orb and chucked it at the wall across from me. Unfortunately for everyone else, that was the wall by the tv.

Patton let out a small scream. Deceit flinched again. The orb left a dent in the wall from the force I threw it.

Without saying anything else, I stormed out of the house. I slammed the door shut behind me and ran to Imagination.

I sprinted, relishing in the burning feeling in my legs and lungs. I was there pretty quickly.

I ran towards the center of imagination. Once there I stopped and caught my breath. I looked around me at the bleak whiteness.

I closed my eyes and started summoning up my kingdom. The Kingdom of Dreams. I can do many things within Imagination, considering I'm Creativity. I can create whatever I want here, go to my kingdom, or go into Daydream Mode.

But now I went to my kingdom. When I opened my eyes, I was in the village. My giant stone castle loomed ahead of me.

The villagers started waking up and went about their days as if this place had never stopped being here.

"Hello Prince Roman." Said a woman carrying a basket full of dresses. She smiled at me respectfully but noticed how I was crying. "Are you okay, your highness?" She asked in a motherly tone.

"I'm fine thank you." I told here before heading towards my castle.

I stormed in the main hall and up the stairs to my throne room. I slammed open the door, making some servants flinch.

The Royal Advisor, named Luther, quickly walked up to me. He stood by my side as I walked quickly to my throne.

"Is everything okay, your highness?" Luther asked as I flopped down into my throne in a very undignified manor.

"No!" I exclaimed. "Everything is going horribly fucking wrong!"

"Virgil was returned to you, was he not?" He asked. "What reason would you have to be upset?"

"But Corruption kidnapped him!" I yelled angrily, causing Luther to flinch. "I swear to all things Disney I will end him!"

"You majesty, if I may advise," Luther said, trying to do his job. "It might not be wise to try to murder someone who can't die."