Ninety Seven

*deeply inhales*

PRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNXXXXXXXXXXXXXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*deeply inhales again*

FLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ALSO I HAD A HUGE REALIZATION
REVAN = TREE BROS

LIKE SERIOUSLY, REMUS IS CONNER AND WELL EVAN IS EVAN LMAO (just not as anxious)

TRIGGER WARNING : talks about rape, suicidal thoughts, mention of self harm, ANGST, #glitchbitch

Virgil POV
"You shouldn't have said that Ro."  I mumbled into his ear as he carried me up to my room.  "You really hurt Remus's feelings."

"Well, he was being mean to you,"  Roman argued.

"He made a valid argument.  This Evan guy is gonna suffer in my place,"  I argued back.  "Be sympathetic, you should understand how bad it is to loose someone like that."

"Can we just cuddle and shit,"  Asked Roman, setting me down on my bed.  "Instead of arguing?"

"Promise you'll apologize to Remus?" 

"Promise."  He said with a sigh. 

"Why are you being so nice to Remus?"  He asked.  "I mean, what he tried to do to you in the Pit..."

As much as I don't like thinking about that, I can't say I'm not used to it.  Corruption was one kinky, horny mother fucker.

"Remus was nothing compared to Corruption,"  I said with a shrug.  "Besides, he seems to be on our side now anyways." 

"Why must you always be right?"  Roman sighed while resting his head on my shoulder. 

"Just deal with it Princey,"  I grumbled, pulling Roman down onto the bed next to me.  Roman laughed.

"You have no clue how happy I am to hear you call me that,"  Roman laughed, blushing slightly. 

"Princey,"  I mumbled.  "Love ya Princey."

"Love you too my beautiful, precious, emo nightmare."  He purred into my ear as revenge.  I flushed bright red.  "But you really need a fucking shower." 

"Oh a shower sounds freaking amazing,"  I whispered, shutting my eyes.  "With actual warm water and soap."

"Did Corruption let you bathe?" 

"Very rarely."  I sighed. 

"C'mon, shower time, now." 

~•~

Roman hasn't let go of me or stopped telling me how much he loves me since I got out of the shower.

We were lying on my bed. Cuddling. Just in pajamas. My face pressed against his chest. One of his hands running through my hair, the other keep me secure against him.

Trust me, I love it. Actually being held in a loving manor, after two months in Corruption's grasp, feels amazing.

I feel safe. Warm. Loved. For the first time in a long time. I love Roman so much.

But my leg was hurting again. Corruption broke it twice and then didn't do anything to try and heal it. I have a pretty bad limp now. Some days are better than others, but today it's really aching.

"Love you Virge," Roman mumbled for probably the millionth time, snapping me out of my thoughts. He kept pressing kisses to my forehead.

I didn't respond, too deep in thought. I don't deserve Roman.