Forty One

A/N —— I AM SO SO SO SORRY that I haven't updated in like forever, I've been really sick for like the past five days.  Like seriously I've been laying on the couch feeling like death.  So obviously I haven't been able to write.  I'm mostly better now so hopefully I can return back to the regular uploading schedule. 
Anyways...byeeeeeeeeeeeee
—Jinxx xoxo

Deceit POV

Virgil was trembling in my arms. It made me wonder what Remus and Ignorance had done to him in the past month to make him so utterly terrified of them. 

"Did you two really think that we wouldn't notice you trying to escape?" Asked Remus with a laugh. "How stupid do you think we are?"

"Very stupid." I hissed at him.

"Alrighty snake," Said Remus. "Since you decided to betray us, I guess your gonna have to suffer too."

I laughed at that.

"Yeah, because you two are definitely going to be able stop me." I said slowly starting to smirk.

I tightened my grip on Virgil and started heading towards the portal. Remus glared and me and raised his mace to hit me.

He swung at me, but I ducked in time.  Ignorance grabbed me from behind, pulling on my cape, causing me to fall backwards onto the ground. 

I hissed out in pain, my hat falling off my head.  Virgil was clinging onto me tightly, shaking horribly. 

I turned over and curled around Virgil, taking all the hits that the other two were giving us.  I grunted in pain but made sure that they didn't hurt Virgil. 

"Don't move, scream if you need help."  I whispered to Virgil before letting go or him and turning to attack Remus and Ignorance.  Virgil curled in on himself, burying his face in his hands. 

Remus landed a punch against my cheek.  I turned angrily and punched him back.  It's been a while since I fought someone. 

Remus tackled me, obviously trying to pull me into a chock hold.  I pushed him off me, landing a blow to his gut.  He backed away from me, obviously in pain. 

I summoned my snakes, but my powers didn't work very well in here. Only three appeared and they weren't responding to me. But they at least seemed to understand that I needed their help.

I heard Virgil scream from behind me, fear instantly coursing through me. Before Remus could do anything else I kicked him where the sun don't shine. 

"FUCK!"  Remus screeched, falling to the ground, clutching himself in pain.  My snakes crawled towards Remus and held him down.

I turned quickly to see Ignorance had dragged Virgil away from me and towards the water. That was not good. If Ignorance got Virgil into the water, he would get infected with the parasite.

I ran after them, shoving Ignorance off of Virgil.  I punched Ignorance hard, causing his face to snap backwards. Ignorance quickly recovered and shoved me back.

I fell hard onto my back, getting winded from the sudden impact. My lungs felt like they were burning and I couldn't draw in any breaths.

Ignorance picked Virgil up. Virgil tried to struggle but he was obviously beyond caring if he survived or not anymore.

I struggle up to my feet, swaying horribly with lightheadedness. Ignorance stopped at the edge of the water and lifted Virgil up.

"Stop!" I screamed. I ran and slammed into Ignorance. He let go of Virgil, causing them both to fall to the ground.