Eighteen

Virgil POV
"Not getting to comfortable now are we?"

Fear filled me as I looked at the staircase to see Deceit. I uncurled from Roman's arms and stood up next to the couch.

"Go away." I growled at Deceit. "You don't belong here and you know it."

"You don't either Virgil." Said Deceit with a smirk. "Need I remind you of who you are depre-"

"Shut up!" I whisper-shouted at him.

"Wouldn't want everyone to wake up and learn your little secret now would we?" Hissed Deceit.

"Go away."

"Sorry, I can't."

"Why are you here?"

"Finally broke free, and I don't want to go back." Deceit smirked.

"Leave us alone." I hissed at him. "Hurt me all you want but you leave these three the hell alone."

"Hmmm." Whispered Deceit. "You sure do care about these sides who don't care about you." Deceit walked over to Patton and put his hand on top of his head.

"Don't touch him." I growled.

"You should come back to your real family." Said Deceit, walking away from Patton and over to me. "We'd forgive you for what you did."

"No."

"The others miss you." Said Deceit slowly. He held out his hand to me. "I miss you."

"Please. You stopped caring about me the second I actually wanted to help Thomas." Deceit pulled back, obviously hurt by being reminded.

"I was just trying to do my job Virgil."  He tried to tell me. 

"Just go away." I told him. "You're not welcome here."

"Neither are you." Hissed Deceit. "But don't worry. I'll be back for you eventually. Things might be okay right now, but your still breaking."

"No, I'm getting better." I argued.

Deceit grabbed my arms and pushed my sleeves down revealing all the cuts. I flinched and pulled away from him. I tripped on couch and fell down. I cowered on the floor up against the couch.

"You are not getting better." Hissed Deceit. "You'll keep hurting yourself until I say so."

I pulled my sleeves back up over the cuts and cowered from Deceit.

"Besides, your wearing your old outfit anyways." Deceit said. "Last time I saw you in that you were still Depres-"

"Shut up!" I screamed.

Roman shot up on the couch and looked at me. His eyes widened when he saw Deceit.

Patton looked up too, still sleepy eyed. When he saw Deceit his eyes widened and he started shaking Logan awake.

"Amazing, the others have joined us!" Said Deceit sarcastically. "Isn't that just great De-"

"Shut up!" I screamed again, covering my ears with my hands.

Roman jumped upwards and stood between me and Deceit.

"What are you doing here you snake!" Yelled Roman. "Leave Virgil alone."

Deceit smirked, but didn't make any move to leave.

"I'm not here to hurt Virgil...at least not physically." Said Deceit.

Isn't that right Depression

Maybe I can't hurt you in the real world right now

But at least I can still be the voice in your head