One Hundred & Forty One

I got nothing

I should die lol

TRIGGER WARNING : self harm (cutting), aNgsTy fLuFf

Quinn POV
Virgil and I spent a good hour talking things through with Wylan.  He's extremely emotional to say the least.

We convinced him to go talk to Draven in the morning.  We spent a lot of time crying.  Mostly Wylan, Virgil cried a few tears, I cried a lot when I talked about my suicidal tendencies.

But even after all the time spent crying together and talking things through, I couldn't talk about what happened to me with Corruption.  Even though Wylan asked, he wanted to know why I hated Corruption so much.  I can't even think about it without crying or having an episode.

Virgil understood a bit but at least he was able to talk about what happened to him.  I'm just so fucked up in the mind.

"Shall we go to bed then now?"  Wylan asked.  "I don't sleep but I know you two need to.  It's almost four in the morning." 

"I need sleep,"  I mumbled with a yawn.

"Yeah,"  Agreed Virgil.  "Let's go."  He stood up, stumbling a bit on his bad leg.  I stood up, helping Wylan to his feet. 

The three of us left the Pit, jumping a bit in shock when we saw Dee standing outside the door.  He was leaning against the wall, looking deep in thought.

"Why were you three in there?"  He asked before we could say anything. 

"I wanted to kill myself,"  Wylan said bluntly.  "But Quinn and Virgil stopped me."

"Oh,"  Dee mumbled, quickly looking away from him.  "Sorry."

"If that's all, I'll be on my way,"  Wylan said walking past Dee and down the stairs.

"I'm tired, see you two tomorrow,"  Virgil mumbled before stumbling down the hallway towards Roman's room.

Dee slipped his hand into mine and kissed my forehead.  I hugged tightly to him, burying my face in his chest and breathing in his comforting scent.

"I'm proud of you for being able to stay in there,"  He told me.  "And for helping Wylan."

"I'm getting better,"  I told him.  "Slowly but surely."

"Good job baby,"  Dee whispered, pulling me in for a kiss. 

We walked back down the hall to our room.  Dee shut the door behind us while I flopped onto the bed. 

"I'm tired,"  I said.

"Well you did stay up to four in the morning,"  Dee laughed.

"Shush,"  I said, trying not to laugh.

"Nah," He laughed.

"Cuddle me?" I asked, holding my hands out. Dee smirked and pulled his shirt off, leaving him in just his boxers. He crawled over me, pressing kisses to my chest.

"Of course baby," Dee whispered, kissing me deeply. I kiss back, snaking a hand into his hair.

"I'm too tired to fuck," I told him when we pulled apart for air. "So don't, please."