One Hundred & Thirty Five

TRIGGER WARNING : blood, gore, lots of violence, DEATH

Sorry this is a really short shitty chapter

Roman POV
"Oh no,"  The Parasite said with a smirk. "Killing you will be great honor my dear brother."

Right as the shock was setting in for the rest of us, Draven lunged angrily at the Parasite. Even Wylan looked surprised by this new information.

Draven slammed into the Parasite, knocking them both to the ground. The Parasite let out a grunt before shoving Draven off him.

The pair started circling each other, glaring daggers at each other. Draven let out a low growl. The Parasite in turn lunged at him.

Draven dodged but not before the Parasite's claws snagged his arm. He let out a grunt as black blood splattered from the uneven wound.

The Parasite smirked at him, seeming to be enjoying this. It reminded me of Remus and I. Draven charged again, ramming his armored shoulder into the Parasite.

"You've gotten better little brother," The Parasite huffed out, shoving Draven off himself easily.

"Too bad I can't say the same for you," Draven retorted, making the Parasite tense in anger.

"Look at yourself," The Parasite growled. "You've become everything we're forbidden to. You help them. You told them your name and you have hair now."

"Is that a problem for you Azazel?" Draven asked, smirking.

Azezel growled, claws flexing. They gleamed against the harsh spotlights of the stage. Draven let out a little laugh at being able to get under his brother's skin.

"How dare you call me that as if we're family anymore," Azazel growled. "You betrayed your own blood."

"Blood means nothing," Draven growled back, again lunging at Azazel. This time, he was to claw a long gash into his chest.

Azazel cried out a bit in pain. They're both obviously trained to fight with wounds. Draven favored his leg that wasn't snapped by Remus, same for his non-shattered hand.

Draven used Azazel's brief distractedness to land a heavy punch to his cheek. Azazel's head snapped sideways, black blood pouring from his nose.

Azazel punched back, giving Draven a busted lip. He spit blood onto to the floor before moving to attack Azazel again.

The two of them seeming locked in combat. Each clawing at each other, leaving wounds but not deep enough to kill. Draven was obviously hesitant in this situation.

But then Azazel made the mistake of going at Wylan. Wylan let out a small scream as Azazel grabbed him.

Instantly, lighting rocketed up Azazel's arm. He screams, letting got of Wylan. Draven reacted in kind, racking deep claw marks into his back.

Azazel turned quickly, slapping Draven heavily across the face. Draven fell to the ground, obviously tired and struggling to get back up.

A glint of metal flashed from Azazel's hand. Shock and recognition flared through me. I quickly stood up.

"Draven watch out!" I screamed, right as Azazel swung into Draven's lower back. Aiming for the kidney.

Draven screamed out, eyes wide with fear. Azazel grabbed something else, a black metal muzzle. He easily slipped it over Draven's fang filled mouth.

Draven struggled, pulling with all his strength on the black metal. His eyes were filled with genuine fear.

I looked to Remus and we both moved to help, but Wylan did before we could. I've never seen Wylan shock anyone before but it's not something I want to see again.

Azazel cried out as blue-grey lightening splintered up his entire body. I could see nerves glowing from under his skin.

But then Wylan collapsed. His lightening disappeared, his hand flying to his mechanical heart. He was almost out of time.

Wylan did say that dancing drains him much quicker. So after doing a long ballet and then dancing with Corruption, he must be minutes from sleep.

Even without his fangs, Draven was still a formable opponent. He clawed with all hells fury at Azazel.

"You won't do it," Azazel hissed, kicking Draven off him. "You're too soft."

Draven finally succeeded in tearing the muzzle off. He glared at Azazel, blood dripping from his mouth.

"I will if I have to," Draven growled, circling Azazel in an animalistic way. He had moved to be standing in front of Wylan again.

"Corruption will kill you for this," Azazel told him.

"I'd like to see him try," Draven said with a deep laugh.

"You should fear me," Azazel growled.

"I fear nothing," Draven breathed out, his voice pain and exhaustion filled.

"You will," Azazel laughed, pulling a large curved knife from a sheath in his belt.

With that, Azazel lunged at Draven. But Draven ducked down, sticking a claw up at him.

There was a scream from Azazel and the disgusting sound of ripping flesh. Draven's claw had created a long, deep gasp from Azazel's mouth all the way down to his stomach.

Azazel collapsed, eyes wide in shock. He quickly stood up, only aggravating the wound further. It was deep and bleeding heavily.

Without another word Draven darted forward and grabbed him by the shoulders. He sunk his teeth in Azazel's neck.

And he bit down. Azazel cried out, struggling but unable to dislodge Draven. Draven bit down more, the snap of bone echoing through the theater.

Azazel dropped lifelessly to the floor. Draven stood, battered and bleeding, but alive.