One Hundred & Fifty Six

❦☽ FANART TIME ☾❦

foxesbeyond

LOOK AT MY INNOCENT BABY BOY EVAN WHO'S TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES SO CUTE🖤🖤🖤

I'm really sorry, this is a really short shitty chapter
I'm having really bad writers block all the sudden and I don't know why this has never happened on this book before

TRIGGER WARNING : anorexia, depression, talks about cutting

Virgil POV
"Baby you need to eat more," Roman mumbled, kissing down my stomach.

"No," I grumbled, changing channels on the tv. There's nothing good on.

"How much do you weigh now?" Roman asked. "I can barely remember the last time I've seen you eat a full meal."

"I'm fine," I whispered, turning over to my side.

"No you're obviously not," He argued, rolling me onto my back. "Your stomach is sunken in, I can see all your ribs, and don't think I don't see those new cuts on your thighs."

"I'm fine," I repeated, shoving my shirt back down and rolling into my side to curl up. I would've done something to cover my thighs but I was just wearing a pair of loose black boxers.

"Virgil," Roman said, sitting back up. "You aren't fine. You need help."

I just ignore him, fiddling with one of rips in my shirt. It's a lazy day, so I just had my boxer and purple shirt on. My hoodie laid on the chair next to my bed.

Roman was in a red pair of boxers and his Heathers shirt. He was running his hand up and down my side, obviously worried.

We buried Draven yesterday. It was a sad experience to say the least. Wylan's been having a mental breakdown of sorts since.

"We can leave if my room is corrupting you," I mumbled, pushing myself up.

"No," Roman said, pushing me back down. "The only reason we're leaving if it's to get you food or get Emile to help you. If you won't listen to me, you'll have to listen to him."

"Don't tell Emile," I begged, my anxiety spiking. "I know it's bad but don't tell him. I don't want to get in trouble."

"You're not in trouble," He told me gently. "We're all worried about you. Everyone can see that you're...getting bad again."

"What?!" I yelled in exasperation, sitting up. "Do you guys all think I'm just going to kill myself again or something?! Can you guys really not trust me anymore?!"

"Virgil," Roman said in a stern but calm manner. "We all love and trust you. But this is how you acted before your first suicide attempt. I don't want you going down that path again."

"Well it's a little too fucking late," I said with a crazed laugh. "Already way down depression lane well on my way to death."

"Don't say that," He whispered, tears in his eyes.

"I'm such a fuck up Roman," I mumbled. "We are literally nothing alike. Why do you put up with me and all my bullshit and all my problems?"

"Because I love you," He told me.

"But, why?" I asked, looking at him with wide eyes. "You are the prefect prince. You're amazing and handsome and people actually like you and your presence."

"And the same goes for you,"  Roman argued.  "You are just as amazing."

"No I'm not,"  I argued right back. 

"Virgil,"

"Why don't you get it?"  I asked him, feeling tears in my head.  "I'm fucked up.  I'm so fucked up in the head.  I'm so messed up and I don't know how to stop or help myself.  I can't control it.  I don't know how to stop." 

"You will get better,"  Roman said.  "It's gonna take a long time, but it will.  And I promise to be there every step of the way."

"Why?"  I chocked out, having to squeeze my eyes shut to keep the tears from slipping out. 

"I love you,"  Roman repeated.

"Why?"  I asked again. 

Roman grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.  He laid down and curled around me.  He held me tightly in his arms, pressing kissing to the nape of my neck.

"So many reasons,"  He mumbled into my neck.  "You're beautiful.  You're funny.  You're just a strong as me.  You do everything you can to protect Thomas.  You can be emo and pessimistic but that's what makes you you."

"But none of that is true.  Besides being emo and pessimistic."  I mumbled, a few tears slipping down my cheeks.

Roman gently brushed them away, pressing a kiss to the side of my head.  I turned over and buried my face in his chest. 

But of course that's when the door burst open.  Patton stood there, breathing heavily.  Tears streaked down his face.

"Wylan's gone,"  Patton gasped out between tears.  "He wrote a note...he said he's running away to kill himself."