Fifty Six

TRIGGER WARNING - blood, kinda gore

Roman POV

Patton, Logan, Deceit, Doubt and I were all resting on the couch.  Disney's The Princess and the Frog was playing on the tv.

Doubt was curled up in Deceits lap.  The two were adorable together.  Patton was leaning up against Logan, they were holding hands.  I was stuck between the two pairs, kinda feeling like a third wheel. 

This made me miss Virgil a lot.  I can't make up my mind on wether or not I hate or love him.  I hate him for breaking up with me, for being mean to Patton and hurting Doubt.  But I still can't get over my feelings for him.

I don't know why he's acting like this all the sudden.  But it hurts. 

What I really wanted, was for Virgil to be curled up next to me.  Safe and happy.  In my arms. Acting like his regular self.

None of us have seen Virgil since he yelled at Doubt and Patton yesterday.  He's been hiding  in his room now a lot. 

A frantic knock came from the door.  Patton moved to get up, but I stopped him. 

"I'll get it."  I told him, standing up from the couch.  Patton paused the movie. 

I walked over to the door and opened it.  I was treated with an extremely upset looking Remy. 

"Hey Remy,"  I greeted him.  "Is something wrong?"

Remy ignored me, pushing past me to get into the house.  He rushed over into the living room.  I shut the door and followed him quickly. 

"Have any one you guys seen Emile?"  Remy asked, standing in front of everyone. 

"No."  Answered Patton.  Deceit and Doubt answered the same. 

"None of us have seen Emile since the last time we saw you two."  Logan told him.  Remy's seemed to get more upset.  He lifted up his sunglasses and put them on top of his head. 

"I haven't seen him in like, forever."  Remy said.  "He never came home from work yesterday.  He didn't show up this morning.  I'm loosing my mind.  I've looked everywhere and I can't find him.  He isn't answering his phone.  And he's not here apparently.  No one else has seen him. I can't fucking function without him. I don't know what to do."

"Calm down Remy," Patton said in a comforting voice. He stood up and pulled Remy over to the couch. "It'll be okay."

"Where did he go?" Remy asked, his voice cracking. It was honestly unnerving to see Remy this freaked out. He's usually very calm.

"I'm sure there a perfectly good reason as to why you haven't seen Emile." Said Logan. "It's only been a few hours since you last saw him."

"Where's your Starbucks?" I asked. "You need some coffee to calm down. I can tell you haven't slept."

"I don't want any fucking coffee." Remy hissed. "I just want Emile back." 

"Maybe he's with Thomas?" I suggested, not in the mood to deal with an angry Remy.  Upset  Remy is bad enough. 

"Already checked with Thomas." Remy said softly.  "He's not there..." 

"Have you checked the entire trait complex?"  Asked Deceit. 

"Yeah." 

"What about the Imagination."  Suggested Doubt. 

"I haven't looked there."