Sixty Five

TRIGGER WARNING : blood, gore (kinda), swearing, mention of rape, CoRrUpTiOn

Logan POV
"Are you sure you're okay Patton?" I asked as Patton walked into the living room. "You aren't acting normal."

"I don't understand what you mean Logie." Patton said with a head tilt.

"It's probably nothing." I mumbled, trying to brush off my uneasy feeling. 

"I'm just a little rattled after that,"  Patton continued.  "It was scary as hell when I dropped the bowl."

"Patton!"  Roman yelled in shock.  "Language!"  I narrowed my eyes in suspicion at Patton.  He never acts like this...

Remy woke up from Roman yelling.  He looked groggily over at us before pushing himself into a sitting position. 

"What's going on?"  He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. 

"Nothing's wrong."  Patton said quickly. 

"What's all the yelling?"  Deceit asked, walking down the stairs.  He cheeks and eyes were red and puffy from crying. 

Patton and Deceit made eye contact and they both froze.  Deceit hissed at Patton before lunging forwards and grabbing him by his head. 

He forcibly rammed Patton's head into the wall, rending Patton unconscious on the floor.  Remy gasped and Roman let out a scream. 

"Why did you do that?!"  I screeched at Deceit before running to Patton.  Deceit shoved me away from him. 

"That is not Patton."  Deceit hissed.  Than I understood for certain.  Corruption.

Patton's body than faded away.  Pure anger and fear filled me.  Corruption took Patton. 

Laughter filled the room and than Corruption walked out of the shadows behind the tv.  He was wearing a new outfit which made him extremely intimidating. 

Roman immediately drew his sword and glared angrily at Corruption.  Corruption slowly clapped his hands and smirked at us.  Remy stood up and stood next to me, I could feel the anger radiating off him. 

"I've g-got to s-say, I'm im-impressed."  Corruption purred.  "It on-only t-took you a f-few minuets t-to figure it out." 

"Give us back Patton and the others."  I demanded.  "Now." 

"N-Nope."  Corruption said with a small laugh. 

"I'm going to fucking kill you for what you did to Virgil."  Roman growled at Corruption.

"S-Sorry Ro-Roman,"  Corruption lied with a laugh.  "B-But he's t-to pretty to n-not wreck.  It w-was quiet f-fun the first t-time.  His scr-screams were be-beautiful." 

"You son of a bitch!"  Roman screamed, raising his sword.  I grabbed Roman's arm and stopped him from charging Corruption. 

Roman struggled a bit but stopped.  He glared at Corruption, fuming in anger. 

"What do you want Corruption?"  I asked angrily. 

"J-Just wanted a-another P-Pet."  Corruption purred. 

"Leave."' Deceit hissed.  "Give us back the others and leave us the hell alone." 

"Tsk Tsk De-Deceit."  Corruption said lowly.  "I c-can't h-have you re-revealing me every t-time I po-possess someone." 

Corruption quickly ran to Deceit and grabbed him roughly by the shoulder.  He shoved Deceit to the floor and placed him in a choke hold. 

Before anyone could even react, Corruption's hand burst into yellow flames.  He shoved that hand into Deceit's forehead.