One Hundred & Thirty Six

Hmmmm

Hmmmm....

I like that sound of the Jinxxed

What do you guys think??

TRIGGER WARNING : talks about rape, cheating, PTSD, and abusive relationships, #glitchbitch

Roman POV
Draven stared down at Azazel's body with absolutely no remorse. It was a shocking look. He killed his brother and doesn't have an ounce of visible regret in his eyes.

But then Draven slumped forwards. First to his knees and then face first to the floor. Remus and I jumped up on the stage, everyone following quickly.

Logan rolled Draven onto his non-wounded side. The large cut down his side was deep and bleeding heavily.

Virgil turned Wylan's key, allowing him to drag himself over to Draven. Wylan was crying, which wasn't surprising.

Draven coughed up blood but had a smile on his face. Wylan ran his sparked hands over his wounds.

"How the hell is lightening supposed to help?" I asked, behind furious with Wylan.

"Relaxes the muscles," He murmured, watching Draven's chest intently to make sure he stayed breathing. "Takes some of the pain away."

"But it kills and harms better," Logan finished. Wylan nodded slowly, obviously uncomfortable.

"There's many types of lightening," Wylan said softly, a far off look in his eyes. But then he shook his head and stood up.

"And one of those can kill Corruption," I growled, unable to keep the anger out of my voice. Wylan shifted on his feet, his gears creaking.

"Brain lightening," He breathed, we had to strain to hear him.

"Why didn't you just kill him?!" I yelled. Patton, Emile, Evan, Quinn and Virgil looked uncomfortable. But Remus, Deceit, Logan And Remy were just as pissed as I was.

"Don't," Virgil told me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him off, pointing an accusing finger at Wylan.

"You had the chance to end all of this," I yelled. "And you didn't take it?!"

"I can't...I can't hurt him," Wylan told me, his tears increasing.

"Why not?" Remus asked, fury blazing in his eyes.

"Everything could've finally been better," Remy sighed. "But oh no, little miss crybaby couldn't let go of his goddamn abusive boyfriend."