Eighty Four

TRIGGER WARNING : basically just a giant recap of all this shit that corruption's done

Remus POV
I was practically skipping back to the Side's House.  I've never been this happy before.  Not even with Ignorance.

Evan just seemed to carry a happy air with him that effected me anytime I was around him. 

Hanging out with him was amazing.  We sat there together until the morning.  Just talking and stargazing. 

We watched the sunrise together.  It was very beautiful in the Imagination.  Then I walked him home but now I'm back home. 

I opened the door, a huge smile on my face.  I wanted to go running to Roman and tell him everything that happened, but was surprised to see him in the living room.  With everyone else, even Thomas was there. 

"Oh Thomas!"  I yelled.  "It's so good to see you again!  Did you miss me?"

I strolled over to them and sat right next to Thomas, obnoxiously putting my arm around him.  I knew he didn't like me, so why not make him hate me more?

"Whatcha all doing?"  I asked. 

"We we're discussing what to do about Corruption."  Answered Logan. 

"Isn't Remus working with Corruption?"  Thomas mumbled to Patton. 

"Oh come now Thomas, I'm not all evil."  I said.  "I'm a good guy now!  I mean, ever since Issac died...I've had no reason to stay with that glitch bitch.  Besides, I don't wanna loose my host now do I?" 

"Who's Issac?"  Asked Thomas.

"Oh that was Ignorance's real name."  I explained.  "Corruption decided to throw him in the Pit because he doesn't trust anyone anymore.  All thanks to me!" 

"Ignorance is dead?!"  Yelled everyone, except Roman, simultaneously. 

"Yeah, he was a real dick."  I said with disdain. 

"Language."  Patton chastised. 

"Did you see Virgil or Dee when Ignorance died?"  Asked Quinn in a timid voice. 

"Nope."  I said, popping the 'p'. 

Both Roman and Quinn looked down at the floor in sadness.  Kinda felt back for them, kinda didn't.

"Anyways," Logan said. "We already explained to Remus everything that Corruption has done to Patton, Quinn, and Emile. Is there anything you'd like to share with us about you're time with Corruption?"

"Umm he's a self centered dick that's for sure," I said, removing my arm from Thomas's shoulders. "Virgil is basically his personal maid and sex slave. Dee has no fucking clue what's going on, just blindly following Corruption.  Ignorance is dead, so not much to talk about there.  I have no clue as to what he's planning if that what you mean.  He didn't trust me before, he just wanted my demented thoughts to use.  All I know is he's out to kill me since I freed Patton, Quinn, and Emile."

"Well that's not helpful at all."  Grumbled Roman, obviously angry now.

"Sorry Ro, I don't know shit."  I told him. 

"But you do know where he is."  Roman argued.

"That I do know." 

"Can you tell us?"  Asked Logan. 

"I could, but it'd be easier to just show you."  I told them.  "Though, Corruption's actual house is in the Pit."  I said, using air quotes around house.