Fifty Four

TRIGGER WARNING : talks about suicide, blood, talks about rape, LOTS OF GORE IN THIS CHAPTER LIKE IF YOU THOUGHT QUINN COUGHING UP CHUNKS OF HIS THROAT WAS BAD, THIS IS A LOT WORSE VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED LIKE SERIOUSLY

Also I found this comment funny considering what's about to happen...
*****i fricken love seeing you guys all ganging up in the comments on Corruption and plotting his murder, it's hilarious*****

Corruption POV

I stared down at Virgil's dead body in disappointment.

What a waste. He's so stupid. As if I'd let my Pet do something this stupid. I kneeled downed and picked up Virgil's body.

I mean, he is dead now. I have to give him props for finally finding a way to kill himself.

But I'll just have to revive him, which takes a lot of energy. I laid him down on his bed. I leaned down to see if he was breathing at all. Nope.

I looked at him for a second.  His hoodie was off, revealing all the bruises from the pills and the self harm scars.  Some sort of foamy froth was dripping out of his mouth from the pills.  He seemed paler than usual, if that was even possible.  His skin was an ashen grey and his lips were blue. His skin seemed sunken in, probably due to the pills eating him away.

A part of me wanted to throw him back on the ground and let the others find him.  Considering how angry everyone is with him, they probably won't be stopping by his room anytime soon.  Plenty of time for his body to disintegrate before they found him.

But I need my Pet alive.  Not dead. 

I placed my hands down on his chest. I sent sent hundreds of volts of electricity into him. Virgil jumped awake almost instantly.

He started screaming, his eyes rolling back into his head. I pulled my hands away, letting him fall limply back onto his bed.

His chest was heaving and he looked at me with terror filled eyes. He sat up quickly and grabbed the trash can next to his bed.

He threw up into it, making me cringe slightly. He dropped the trash can and looked at me with pain filled eyes. He started crying again.

"Y-You are v-very stupid for try-trying to do that." I said. "D-Did you re-really think I'd let y-you k-kill yourself?"

"I'm sorry..." He breathed out, his voice scratchy from throwing up so much.

"N-No you're n-not." I growled. "Y-You are going t-to pay f-for d-doing that."

"How?"

"Y-You're going t-to get pun-punished for it."  I hissed.  "It's t-time you w-were under m-my full con-control."

I punched him in the nose, causing him to fall back onto his bed. He cried out, only further proving my point about how loud he is. Blood started flowing from his nose.

I grabbed a book off his desk and slammed it into his forehead, knocking him unconscious.

I sighed, looking at him.  Such a pretty Pet.  But utterly useless if I can't control him. 

I summoned up a spool of glowing purple string and a large needle.  Thread wasn't painful or pretty enough. 

For me to take control over a side, I need to sew their lips shut with a special string I created.  It, obviously, keeps them from talking and it gives us a mental connected.  Allowing Virgil to telepathically communicate with me.  Also it allows me to posses Virgil whenever I want, without loosing any of my powers.