Twenty

Patton POV
Me and Logan we're sitting on the floor, watching as Roman ran after Virgil. We both sat in silence for a while.

"I don't know what to make of this information." Said Logan slowly.

"I can't believe that Deceits been doing this to Virgil." I said.

"Agreed." Said Logan. He started to stand up, but hissed in pain and fell back down.

"Logan!" I said in surprise.

"I'm fine." He said. "Just feeling lightheaded."

"Stay right there." I told him, standing up. I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a bag and filled it with ice. I also grabbed a few tissues.

I rushed back to Logan and kneeled down next to him. I wiped the blood away from the cut.

"It's not a bad cut." I told him. I handed them the bag of ice. He put it up against the side of his head.

"Thank you Patton." He said. I quickly kissed him.

"Your welcome Logie." I said while smiling.

"Logie?"

"New nickname?" I asked.

"It's adequate." He said with a smile.  I kissed him again, more passionately this time.  After a while, we pulled away.  We kept our foreheads pressed together, just staring into each other's eyes. 

"I love you."  I said, breaking the silence.  "I was so scared when Deceit hit you." 

"It's okay Patton."  Said Logan softly, putting one of his hands on my cheek.  "I'm right here, I'm okay." 

"I can't loose you."  I whispered. 

"Your not going to loose me."  Logan assured me.  He pulled me into a hug.  We stayed there for a few minuets.

"Do you think we can get something to eat?"  Logan asked. 

"Yeah, of course."  I answered, pulling away from him.  I stood up and walked into the kitchen.  Logan followed at a slower pace, leaning heavily on the wall. 

"You should sit down."  I said, walking over to him and helping him to the table.  I pulled out a chair for him and he sat down. 

"Thank you Patton."  He said.  I smiled and went back into the kitchen. 

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked him. Logan thought for a moment.

"Can you make that homemade chicken noodle soup?" He asked.

"Of course." I said, already starting to pull out the ingredients. After a good hour, I finished the soup. I laid a bowl out in front of Logan.

"Thank you." He said, instantly digging into the soup.

"I'm going to go get Roman and Virgil." I told him. Logan nodded. I turned and headed towards the stairs.

I reached Princey's room first. I knocked. There was no response. I looked down the hallway, to see that Virgil's door was open.

Curiosity got the best of me and I headed towards Virgil's room. I peeked my head in.

The room was empty and all the lights were off. I checked the bathroom. Virgil wasn't in here.

Could Virgil be with Roman? I started smiling. No, it couldn't be. I quickly walked back to Roman's room.

Gently, I turned the handle and peeked my head into Roman's room. The beam of light from the hallway landed on Roman's bed. And there was one big lump in the middle of the bed.