One Hundred & Two

COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE CURRENT PLOT BUT I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS AND WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS

THIS IS 100% CANON HOW REMUS REACTED TO EVAN THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE PICTURE IVE SEEN TO SHOW HOW REMUS REACTS TO EVAN'S CUTE PRECIOUSNESS

THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE PICTURE IVE SEEN TO SHOW HOW REMUS REACTS TO EVAN'S CUTE PRECIOUSNESS

I DONT OWN THIS ART THO

I MADE ANOTHER REALIZATION
REVAN = BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
REMUS IS THE BEAST AND EVAN IS BELLE

AND I'VE DECIDED TO DO ANOTHER Q&A IN HONOR OF HITTING 100 CHAPTERS
SO MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN BEFORE TOMORROW NIGHTS UPDATE IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOK HERE :

QUESTIONS TO ME (THE AUTHOR) HERE :

that's all lmao

Till next time xoxo
~ Jinxx

TRIGGER WARNING : blood, swearing, AnGrY aF rOmAn

Patton POV
"WHERE THE FUCK IS VIRGIL?!"  Screeched Roman, running down the stairs. 

I jumped slightly, my conversation with Emile completely interrupted now. Remy and Emile had come over to see Virgil now that he was back home.

"What are you talking about Roman?" Logan asked, setting down his book.

"IS VIRGIL DOWN HERE?"  Roman yelled, eyes darting around the first floor.

"We...We thought Virgil was with you,"  I answered, a pit of fear growing in my stomach. 

I noticed how Remy grabbed Emile's hand in a protective manor.  And how Dee tensed up, glancing over at Quinn who was sitting on the couch. 

"He's not upstairs,"  Roman said, running a hand through his hair.  "When I woke up, he was gone.  I thought he was down here or something because I couldn't find him anywhere upstairs."

"Did you look everywhere upstairs?"  Logan questioned. 

"Yes!"  Roman said in an exasperated tone. 

"Has anyone seen Virgil?"  I asked, looking around at everyone.

Everyone shook their heads 'no'.  I looked over at Roman, watching as his face twisted into something that was a mix of fear and anger. 

"Where did he go?"  Roman whispered, his voice full of worry.  

"I'm sure he's around here somewhere,"  I said, trying to stay calm for Roman's sake. 

"What's with all the screaming going on?"  Asked Remus, walling down the stairs.  "Someone getting murdered?  Or is there an orgy going on?" 

"There are innocent ears here!"  Remy yelled, pointing at Emile and I.  I would have laughed but Roman grabbed Remus and slammed him against the wall.