One Hundred & Thirty Eight

HELLO READERS

I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING

YOU GUYS GAVE DRAVEN THE NAME PARRY BACK WHEN HE WAS STILL THE PARASITE/NOT QUINN

I don't know how to feel about this except laugh

Anyways cause I'm mid really bad depressive episode, I wanna write Quiet fluff

It's probably my favorite ship to write in this book, sorry

Sorry if this wasn't what you guys wanted or expected, I just really want to write fluff tonight

Which is weird since, ya know, I'm the Queen of Angst

But what I had originally planned for tonight's update was going to be extremely angsty and I couldn't handle that in the mindset I'm in right now for certain reasons, which you guys will probably figure out tomorrow when I do write it

Anyways...sorry

TRIGGER WARNINGS : alludes to smexy times between Deceit and Quinn

Quinn POV
I let out a soft sigh, enjoying the warm water swirling through my fingers. The room was warm, filled with steam. The water almost scalding hot, which felt really nice.

The bathtub Dee and I have is freaking amazing. It was really large and deep. I was able to sit down in it and the water could reach up past my shoulders.

There's also enough room for two people in the tub.

So Dee was sitting in the tub across from me. Well, he was more laying down. His feet down by me at the other end.

His eyes were closed and I'm pretty sure he's asleep. Dee hasn't said much since we got in. I was actually taking a bath, currently rubbing soap up and down my arms.

It was Dee's idea to do this. I was going to take a shower, because well, I was really sticky and dirty. For reasons. But Dee suggested bathing together and it wasn't a suggestion I was opposed to.

Dee's head was just above the water, only proving my theory he was asleep. I smiled a bit while looking at him. I couldn't be more in love.

But then Dee's head slipped beneath the water. He jerked upwards, spluttering and coughing on water. I burst into laughter, leaning back against the wall of the tub.

He looked with wide eyes before splashing me with water. That only increased my laughter.

"You little jerk," He accused in a joking manner. He wiped water from his face. "You just gonna let me drown or something?"

"It was funny," I laughed.  "Besides you're perfectly fine."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"  He asked, leaning back against the tub wall and putting his arms up on the rim.