One Hundred & Seven

❦☽ FANART TIME ☾❦

The_Shadowling ^^^^ (You were really close but I have hazel eyes and black glasses, otherwise, amazing job!)

The_Shadowling ^^^^
(You were really close but I have hazel eyes and black glasses, otherwise, amazing job!)

❦☽ FANART TIME OVER ☾❦

TRIGGER WARNING : blood, swearing, angry danger noodle, attempted rape (i don't know, i guess it is if you think about it), fighting

Deceit POV
I wonder why Quinn left in such a hurry.  I hope he wasn't triggered because of Evan's condition.  The last thing Quinn needs right now is to have an episode. 

Everyone was slowly dispersing from the living room.  Remy left with Emile, yelling about how he will not let Emile come back here until the parasite was gone.  Logan, Patton, Virgil and Roman were talking while Remus sat on the floor.

Remus was holding Evan's hand that hadn't been shattered.  He was sitting against the couch with his knees pulled up to his chest.  He was just staring at Evan, his entire body shaking.

Evan was falling into a fitful sleep.  He is definitely in a lot of pain and he body just seems to be completely turning against him.

Without saying anything, I headed upstairs.  I walked down to Quinn and I's bedroom.  I couldn't hear any crying, hopefully that's a good sign.

I opened the door to see Quinn sitting at the edge of the bed, staring blankly at the window.  He wasn't moving.  He barely even looked like he was breathing.

What is he doing?

I walked over to him and gently laid a hand on his shoulder.  He jumped and looked up at me with wide, fear filled eyes.

"Evan's gonna die,"  He whispered, tears filling his eyes. 

"No he's not,"  I told him, sitting down next to him and pulling him into a tight hug.

"Yes he is,"  Quinn argued, bursting into tears. 

"I know you're Doubt, but you have to try and believe that Evan will get better."  I told him, pressing kisses to his forehead. 

"He won't,"  Quinn was completely shaking at this point. 

"Yes he will,"  I tried to tell him. 

"Stop lying to me!"  Quinn yelled, shoving me off him.  He pulled away from me and curled up on the bed.  He was shaking again, his hands digging into his head.