Eighty Two

DiD i mEnTiOn THAT i LoVe ReVaN?!?! CaUsE i dO aNd i sHiP iT sO mUcH, eVeN tHo iM tHe aUtHoR

SO BC I LOVE THIS SHIP AND I FEEL LIKE BEING NICE BEFORE ALL THE ANGST

HAVE A REVAN ANGSTY FLUFF CHAPTER

im sorry for those of you that don't like the ship...if you exist...idk haven't gotten any too negative feedback on the ship so far

Deceit and Quinn's ship name is Quiet

Till next time xoxoxo
~Jinxx

TRIGGER WARNING - mention of blood, derogatory terms, epilepsy mention, catcalling, verbal sexual harassment

Remus POV
God I hope Evan likes what I have planned for today. I barely slept last night, staying up late with Roman to plan it all.

Roman has become very interested in my love life all the sudden. It's probably just him trying to cope with the fact that Virgil is still with Corruption. But it's still nice to have someone who actually understands romance to help.

I also promised that if he helped me set this all up in the Imagination, I'd help him get into the Dark Mindpalace soon to free Virgil. It's only been two days since Patton, Quinn, and Emile got back but Roman's been loosing his mind over the fact that Virgil might finally be able to come home.

So here I am. It's about 11 am and I'm knocking on Evan's door to hang out with him again. I hope he doesn't think this is all to forward considering we just met yesterday.

I knocked on the door and waited for Evan to open the door. He answered the door with a big smile and despite looking the same as usual, I couldn't help but blush upon seeing him.

Wait...
He's wearing a skirt. A flowy white skirt fell down his legs to just below his knees. He looked fucking gorgeous in a skirt.

"You're staring." Evan giggled.  But besides the skirt, Evan has the same outfit as yesterday. 

"Sorry." I mumbled, barely aware of what I was saying as I stared at his beauty. But then Evan's face turned to one of concern and confusion.

"You're nose is bleeding Remus." He stated, causing me to raise one hand up to my nose. Sure enough, I was having a nosebleed.

"Shit." I grumbled.

"What does that mean?" Evan asked, earning a laugh from me. "Are you okay though?"

"Yeah yeah," I mumbled, wiping the blood away with practiced eased. It's just your sexy body that I want to wreck but I can't because you're too precious to ruin.

I laughed in my mind at that thought but still understood the truth in it. I just want to kiss him and make him mine.

But I won't. I can't. Evan deserves better then me. I couldn't do anything like that to him if I knew he wasn't okay with it.

I turned my attention back to Evan, looking him over again. Causing him to blush despite the still concerned expression on his face.

Now he was wearing a flower crown made out of tiny white flowers, and two types of pink flowers. (White Petunias, Pink Begonias, & Pink Peonies) How many different flower crowns does he have?

"I love your new flower crown Buttercup." I told him, trying to change the subject. Evan smiled brightly instantly.

"Aww thank you Remus!" Evan thanked me cheerfully. "Here, I made you one."

Evan disappeared back into his house, quickly returning with a new flower crown. It was covered in dark flowers, ranging from almost pure black to a deep purple. (Black Petunias, Hellebore Black Flower & Black Baccara Rose)