Sixty

TRIGGER WARNING (oh no looks like we're back to having these every chapter) : rape, suicide, self harm, overdose, sexual assault, blood, lots of swearing

Roman POV
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE KIDNAPPED MY BOYFRIEND!"  Remy screeched again, punching a pillow angrily.  "HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GLITCHY PIECE OF SHIT EVEN ALIVE?!"

"Remy, calm down."  Patton said sternly but comfortingly.  "And watch your language."

"I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING CALM DOWN AS LONG AS THAT GLITCHY ASS BITCH HAS EMILE!"  Remy screamed. 

"Stop yelling."  Logan sighed, obviously beginning to be annoyed. 

"How are you not upset?!"  Remy yelled, turning to me.  I looked up from the orb in my hands to him. 

"I am."

"You sure as hell aren't showing it."  Remy growled.

"Shut up!  Okay?!"  I yelled, standing up and glaring daggers at Remy.  "Just cause I'm not throwing a fit like you doesn't mean that I'm not upset that Corruptions kidnapped Virgil.  I don't see you yelling at Deceit."

"Cause Deceits been sitting on the damn floor staring at the fucking wall for the past hour."  Remy hissed, motioning to Deceit, who was in fact, still sitting on the ground, staring at where Corruption had disappeared. 

"I'll cope how I want to."  I said lowly. 

"Whatever."  Remy rolled his eyes and returned my glare. 

I didn't have time for a dramatic Remy right now.  I picked up the orb and stormed off to my room. 

I slammed my door shut and walked over to my bed.  I laid down and replayed what had happened again. 

Corruption has Virgil.  He fucking stitched Virgil's mouth shut and broke his leg.  I was beyond furious.

Also at myself for not noticing it sooner. 

My gaze flickered back up to the orb laying next to me.  I was too scared to start the video.  I didn't know what was on it. 

I sat up and leaned against the headboard.  I picked up the orb and stared at it again.  What was it? 

Curiosity got the best of me and I was alone now anyways.  I pressed play. 

The scene flickered to the dinner after we had gotten Virgil back.  But I was watching from Virgil's perspective.  It was scary to see how I kept changing from myself to Remus. 

I watched as Virgil slapped me and than ran off to his room.  Than Corruption appeared and made him cut.  That's why he cut...

Than it flickered to when we were hugging afterwords and when he said he wanted to be alone.  Now I have to watch him have a panic attack.  Great. 

But instead of having a panic attack, Corruption was waiting for him in in his room.  Rage filled me as I watched Corruption make Virgil cut up his thighs.

Than it was the next day.  I watched in horror as Corruption attacked Virgil and forced his way into Virgil's body.  Then Corruption as Virgil walked downstairs, followed by a purple shadow that I guessed was the real Virgil. 

Sadness filled me as I watched "Virgil" break up with me.  The purple shadow was screaming and crying at "Virgil".

Than it flickered back to Virgil's room as he regained his body.  I cringed a bit as Virgil started puking blood. 

Then Virgil went to the real world.  I watched as Virgil witnessed me ranting and crying to Patton and Thomas about how horrible he was. 

Shock filled me as I watched Virgil steal Thomas's anti-anxiety pills.  My heart was pounding as Virgil took the entire bottle of pills.