One Hundred & Thirty One

*suspcious evil author laughter*

Wylan

Draven

Both

Wylan POV
It didn't take much convincing to get everyone to the Imagination. Thomas stayed home to get some sleep while the rest of us made our way there.

Draven and I stuck to the back. No one was still too keen on allowing Draven into our midst.

My hand...somehow...found its way into Draven's.

His hands are ice cold. I made sure to use my human hand. His claws weren't fully out. Showing he didn't want to hurt me but he wasn't necessarily comfortable here.

Roman and Remus led the way, Virgil next to Roman and Evan on Remus's back. Everyone else followed in the middle.

Ahead of us, the Kingdom of Dreams started rising up. A large white and gold castle appeared first, following by the tall roofs of village houses.

"How long do you suspect we'll have to stay here?" Logan asked, turning back towards me.

"A few days at the most,"  I answered.   But then I paused as I remember something.  My face paled as I realized the inescapable truth.  Everyone also paused and looked back at me.

"Evan do you still have the collar on your neck?"  I said lowly. 

"Yeah, we tried to get it off but it won't come off,"  Remus answered.  "Why?"

"They're trackers,"  I forced out.  Everyone else paled as they realized the truth.  "He'll know we're here."

"Are you aware of how to remove the collars?"  Logan asked me. 

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.  I don't know how. 

I turned towards Draven.  He knows about these things that Corruption makes.  All these weapons.

"I know how to,"  Draven whispered.  "I can do it but you have to trust me."

"I don't want you anywhere near Evan,"  Remus hissed. 

"Just let him help,"  I told Remus.  "It's better to trust him then to risk Corruption finding us here." 

"Fine, but you hurt him and I end you,"  Remus said, gently lowering Evan to the ground. 

Draven pulled a knife out of his belt, it had a strange blade.  Remus eyes it suspiciously.

Draven beckoned Evan forwards, who walked right up to him without fear.  Draven turned him around and bent Evan's head forwards. 

He slipped the knife under the collar, and quickly yanked backwards.  With a small pop, the collar fell off. 

"How the hell?!"  Exclaimed Remus.  "I tried that so many times."

"You needed a key knife,"  Draven said.  He slipped the knife back into its sheath. 

"We need to get moving now,"  I said.  "As far away from the collar as possible." 

"Let's go then,"  Roman said, turning back towards the Imagination.  We all followed quickly, eager to be away from the collar.

We entered into the Kingdom of Dreams, the large stone walls surrounding it seemed safe enough. 

There were all sorts of people here.  They all looked like people from the 1600s or something like that.  It was kinda cool.

People fell into small bows upon seeing Roman and Remus.  I received very odd and strange looks.  I didn't like it.