Thirty Six

Virgil POV
I screamed as I fell through the portal and into the Pit.  I kept falling for what felt like minuets on end.  I couldn't see anything, just darkness. 

I screamed, fear coursing through as I fell.  My legs and arms were flailing waiting for the impact. 

Without warning, I slammed into water.  I gasped out, my mouth filling with water.  I struggled, trying to swim upwards.  But the impact had left me winded. 

Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed the hood of my hoodie.  The person yanked me upwards and out of the water.  I gasped for breath, coughing up water. 

The person threw me, causing me to land heavily against the ground.  I opened my eyes but I was extremely disoriented.  I kept coughing up water, my throat starting to hurt.

"Well, well, well...look what the cat dragged in."  Hissed a familiar voice. 

"Wasn't expecting this piece of trash to get stuck here with us."  Agreed another familiar voice.  "Looks like his own plan backfired on him." 

I turned once I stopped coughing.  I looked up to see Ignorance and Remus staring at me. 

"Where am I?"  I asked, ending in a coughing fit. 

"Where are you?!"  Asked Ignorance, laughing hysterically.  "Welcome to your own personal hell Depression!"  He screeched, laughing like a manic. 

"The idiot means,"  Said Remus with a sigh.  "Your stuck in the Pit with us."  He slowly started smirking. 

"He's stuck here with us."  Said Ignorance, started to smirk too.  "And Corruption isn't here to stop us from doing whatever we please."  Ignorance tapped his fingertips together slowly, smirking down at me. 

I pushed myself upwards, trying to move away from them.  I started feeling the beginnings of a panic attack.  They both advanced on me, anger and insanity flashing in their eyes. 

"Welcome to the panic room."  Hissed Remus. 

"Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you."  Growled Ignorance.  

Deceit POV
I held onto Roman's sword in shock.  Did Virgil just throw himself into the portal to save me?  I grabbed the dagger off the ground and tried to shield my face from what happened next. 

I screamed as the portal exploded outwards, collapsing in on itself.  The force sent me flying backwards.  There was a ringing and than a loud explosion, sending another wave of energy outwards. 

Suddenly, the portal just disappeared.  I stared in shock at where it once was.  All that was left was a huge scorch mark on the ground.  Virgil's trapped in the Pit, with Greed and Ignorance. 

"Yes!"  I heard Corruption scream.  "I w-win!" 

"Not so fucking fast."  I hissed, quickly getting to my feet. 

"V-Virgil's gone,"  Said Corruption as he turned to face me.  "Y-you can't do any-anything to s-stop me." 

Rage filled me.  A furious burning rage towards Corruption filled me.  This...glitch...killed Doubt and has now gotten rid of Virgil. 

I screamed and charged Corruption, brandishing the dagger.  Corruption flinched backwards, twitching heavily. 

"Your going to die!  Right here right now!"  I screamed at him while slashing the dagger at him. 

"Y-you can't kill m-me."  Hissed Corruption.  "I've d-done nothing but h-help you."  I stopped for a second, genuinely shocked at what he said.