Ninety Four

TRIGGER WARNING - angry sneks, #glitchbitch, blood, inappropriate thoughts

Remus POV
I was practically running over to Evan's house in excitement. This dinner is going to be our first official date!

I got him flowers again, which were wilting in my hands right now. I glanced down at them, disappointed in them but knowing Evan will still love them.

I reached his door and knocked. No answer. Odd...

"Evan?" I called out, hoping for a response.

I knocked again. The lights were on, so he must be home. I stood, waiting for a few seconds.

Maybe Evan has some surprise for me and wants me to just walk into the house. But what kind of surprise would it be?  And of course my brain went to the most inappropriate thing.

Evan in lingerie.

Now that's be fucking hot and beautiful. I would probably nosebleed on the spot if Even ever wore anything like that.

Him just waiting around, dressed like that, waiting for me to come and fuck him. Just letting me completely wreck his beautiful body. Covered in hickeys and bite marks. Moaning my name...

No! Stop! He's still Innocence, I can't think of him like that. I doubt he'd ever wear something like that. Yet another kink of mine I can't indulge in.

But it's worth it for Evan.

I reached for the door knob, suspicion and worry filling me as the door opened. Why is it unlocked?

I pushed the door open, shock filling me as I took in the scene.

Virgil. Was. Right. There.

This has to be some kind of trap. Corruption wouldn't just leave Virgil, his favorite pet, just lying around like this.

I noticed the pool of blood Virgil was lying in and the purple memory orb beside him. On the table next to Virgil was a note.

I dropped the flowers and summoned my mace. I crept forwards slowly. My eyes darting to every corner of the room, expecting Corruption to jump out of the shadows at any moment.

Eventually, I reached the table with note. I looked down at Virgil first. He's still alive...somehow.

I picked up the note and read it.

Dear Remus,
       I'm so so so so so so sorry.  Corruption offered me a deal.  Myself for the return of Virgil.  I took the deal.  I know, stupid decision.  But I had the chance to help Virgil, and I took it.  So, guess I'm stuck with Corruption now.  He's going to hurt me isn't he?  Why'd I make this stupid deal?  Right, because I don't matter.  I'm just a stupid trait since Thomas isn't innocent anymore.  So please, move on.  Find someone better than me.  Someone not as messed up.  Who isn't completely worthless.  Just forget me, I beg of you.  Be happy Virgil is home and you and everyone else can forget about me and Corruption.  Please. 
I love you. <3
Love, your Buttercup, Evan
                    P.S.  I was growing you a Venus Fly Trap plant.  I wanted you to have a plant you couldn't kill.  And I thought it'd be a good thank you gift for everything you've done.  I named him Gerard.  I hope you're okay with that name.  Take the plant or not, don't care anymore.  Just forget me.

I was practically shaking in anger.  Corruption has Evan.  I can't believe this. 

Why?!  Why the fuck did he trade himself?!  I...I can't just forget him.  Evan has been the only person I've ever loved that has returned my feelings.