One Hundred & Forty Two

So Quinn, Virgil, and Wylan have been dubbed the Emo Bottoms

TRIGGER WARNING : trashy rat man gets horny and handsy...and you can probably see where this is going

Evan POV
I hummed softly to myself while pulling my skirt on. I'm finally able to wear one without thinking about that stupidly pretty dress Corruption made me wear.

I felt a little better as the soft fabric rested on my hips, swaying slightly against my lower legs. I spun, giggling while I watched the skirt puff up in the mirror.

The skirt went down to about the middle of my lower legs. The fabric was white lace and grey false satin. But it moved more like a tulle skirt, which is what I prefer to wear.

But this is one of my favorite skirts because of how pretty it looks. It goes good with my soft white blouse. I decided against my grey cardigan today.

The light colors of my outfit brought out he soft freckles going down my arms and shoulders. Darker against the porcelain paleness of my skin.

I moved to the dresser and picked through my flower crowns. Eventually I decided on my favorite one. It was big white begonias, wound together by dark green ferns and white gyp flowers.

Setting it gently on top of my head, I placed it so it would hold down some of the more crazy curls. My hair had finally dried from the shower I took this morning.

I tucked a small buttercup behind my ear for a splash of color. Buttercups give off a sort of tea like smell which I really like. I smiled a bit in the mirror, finally feeling like myself.

Innocence.

Naïve beauty.

Innocent beauty.

Soft.

I didn't bother with shoes and socks, even though I was headed outside. Every part of me is naturally perfect and beautiful.

Besides the horrid ugly scars going down my back. Besides my seizures, I hate them the most about myself. Well I guess being mute sucks a lot too.