Eighty Three

REVAN FLUFF REVAN FLUFF REVAN FLUFF REVAN FLUFF REVAN FL-

Remus POV
Evan let out a soft gasp when we reached where I had set everything up in the Imagination. 

He looked happily at me, back at the set up, and then back at me.  He smiled brightly and then took off skipping towards it. 

There was a big lake, looking like something out of a fairy tale.  With beautiful forests and rolling mountains in the background. 

There was a big willow tree, next to the lake.  It's branches hanging over a small section of the water.  Everywhere, there were wild flowers of all kinds. 

I laughed gently, watching as Evan happily skipped ahead of me to the willow tree.  He ducked between the branches, disappearing from my sight. 

I quickly followed him behind the overhanging branches.  Sunlight flickered down between the branches, creating dappled shadows everywhere. 

Evan turned to me with a huge, happy smile on his face.  I couldn't help but blush. 

"Oh my goodness Remus, this place is amazing!"  Evan squealed, bouncing on his feet. 

"Glad ya like it Buttercup." 

"What is this place?" 

"The Imagination."  I told him.  "Roman and I have complete control over this place.  Whatever we want can exist here.  There's different versions of the Imagination, like Daydream Mode.  There's also the Kingdom of Dreams, but that's more Roman's domain.  I haven't been there since like a few years after the split." 

"Would we ever be able to go there?"  Evan asked.

"Probably,"  I answered.  I moved and stood next to Evan, pulling him down to the ground with me. 

We sat in the flowers up against the tree.  The willow branches separating us from the rest of the mindscape.  This was our own little world. 

Seemingly by second nature, Evan started picking some of the wildflowers and braiding them together. 

"Do you know what all these flowers are?"  I asked, noticing how he seemed to only be using certain flowers. 

"Yes,"  Answered Evan, picking a large white flower.  "These are Queen Ann's Lace."

"Looks like lace."  I commented. 

"Well that's why they're called what they are."  Evan laughed. 

"They'd look pretty with blood splattered on them."  I said before I could stop myself.  I think Evan's gotten used to my weird, sometimes gruesome, commentary. 

"Beauty's in the eye of the beholder."  Evan mumbled. 

"I guess you're right in our case." 

"These are Milkweed."  Evan told me, holding out weirdly shaped orange flowers. 

"Milkweed?"  I mumbled, revisiting the urge to say something about how that name could be turned inappropriate. 

"Oh!  This is Bitterweed."  Evan exclaimed, picking a small yellow flower.  "I think it suits you."  He turned and tucked the flower behind my ear. 

I blushed, quickly looking away to hide it.  I smiled at him in thankfulness.  He smiled back before returning to his flowers. 

"These are some of my favorites,"  Evan said, picking a tiny purple flower.  "Long-Spurred Violets."

"Adorable and tiny, just like you."  I laughed gently, making Evan blush profusely.

"That's Goldenrood," Evan told me, pointing at a tall yellow flower. "I wouldn't suggest touching it if you sneeze easily."