One Hundred & Nineteen

Y'all have no idea how much this made me laugh

TRIGGER WARNINGS : extremely inappropriate humor, #glitchbitch

Deceit POV
I dragged Steve out of his cave, one of my magic snakes wrapped around his neck.  I gave him back his amulet but my snake would bite him before he could use it.

I exited the cave to Roman and Remus screaming at each other.  And they were arguing about dick size. 

"Obviously I have a bigger dick!"  Screamed Remus.  "I'm the king of sex!"

"No you do not!  I definitely have the bigger dick!"  Roman argued. 

"Wanna bet bitch?!"  Remus screeched. 

"I'm a prince!"  Roman yelled.  "So obviously I have a bigger dick and I can fuck my boyfriend better!"

"I already said I'm the king of sex!"  Remus yelled.  "No one could ever fuck their boyfriend better then I could fuck Evan!" 

"Virgil could tell you that I do it better!" Roman argued.

"Liar!"  Screeched Remus.  "I have the better dick!"

"Prove it!"  Roman screamed. 

"Let's go then!"  Remus yelled, moving to unzip his pants.  Roman started to follow his movements. 

"Okay idiots!"  I yelled, stopping them both.  "Let's stop talking about that.  You're twins, so it's probably the same.  Now stop.  We have more important matters at hand."

"You wanna get Quinn back and prove you can fuck your boyfriend better than we can?!"  Remus yelled. 

"Can we stop talking about who is the best at sex?!"  I yelled, blushing profusely. 

"We can,"  Roman said, placing a hand on his hip.  "Because obviously I'm the best!"

"How about we ask Virgil then, because I'm sure he'd say you aren't good at fucking him!"  Remus argued. 

"Well I'm sure you aren't any better with Evan!"  Roman yelled.

"Can both of you just shut the fuck up!"  I screamed, making them both stop.  "We have something else to deal with!"  I pointed at Steve.

The two brothers only just now seemed to notice Steve.  Who I was holding tightly by the wrist. 

"Yeah, I guess getting Quinn back is important,"  Roman said.  "Now let us go rescue the damsel in distress!"

And with that, we headed towards the dark mindpalace. 

~•~

Within a good half hour, we stood outside the door to the dark mindpalace.  The castle stretched up into the sky, strange dark roots growing out of it.