One Hundred & Fifty Three

I know some of you guys want to me to take a break and take care of myself but I don't know how to stop at this point

I need help

Or preferably death

TRIGGER WARNING : DEATH AND GORE

Deceit POV
I ran as fast as I could, heading towards Jealousy's house in the trait complex. Quinn followed me, holding tightly to my hand.

Jealousy was stupid enough to go and on about his plan once the Parasite disappeared with Remus and Evan.

For one, it wasn't Ignorance at all. Just a parasite made to look and act like him, like what happened with Quinn and Draven. Which was a relief that he wasn't alive again, but it was a smart move by Corruption to pit Remus against someone who looks exactly like his abusive ex.

Also that he was planning on taking Evan and fucking him at his house. Preferably in front of Remus. Put two and two together and they're obviously at Jealousy's house.

Patton ran back to the mindscape, not wanting to come with us. But I wasn't going back until we get Remus and Evan back.

"How much farther?" I asked Quinn.

"Next block over," He breathed, out of breath from running so much. "God I'm so out of shape."

"Not the time baby, I can't fight you and all these assholes at the same time," I joked, trying to ease the tension a little bit.

"Fuck you," Quinn laughed, but I could feel him shaking.

We kept running in silence again. We turned onto the next street, the blood red and black door gave Jealousy's house away.

I paused outside of the house, giving Quinn time to catch his breath. I raised my foot and kicked the door open.

There was a loud cracking sound as the wood cracked against the bolt. The door slammed into the wall, cracking a bit again before falling off its hinges.

Quinn flinched at the loud and sudden noise. I apologized quietly before walking into the house. Quinn gasped at the scene.

Remus was chained to a wall, wearing a straight jacket. He had legit tears rolling down his cheeks. There was a rabid, insane look in his eyes. He was practically frothing at the mouth.

Evan was wearing nothing other then his boxers, a pink dress pooled beneath him. His face was pressed into the floor, held there be a smirking Jealousy. His ass held up in the air but Not Ignorance who was slapping it.

Evan was sobbing heavily, his hands and feet twitching with an impending seizure. Not Ignorance and Jealousy's heads snapped up in shock as Quinn and I entered the room.

I grabbed Not Ignorance roughly by the shoulder and pulled him off Evan.  Jealousy tried to lunge up and grab me but I dodged, using the force of my movement to ram Not Ignorance's head into the wall. 

I yanked the key on a chain roughly off of Not Ignorance's neck.  I tossed it to Quinn, who snuck over to Remus.  I kept an eye on Quinn while he unlocked the straight jacket and the chains.

Evan stayed crying on the floor, sobbing heavily and trying to pull the ripped dress back up to cover himself. 

Jealousy tried to run at me again while Not Ignorance struggled in my arms.  But the sound of chains hitting the floor grabbed my attention.