Fifteen

Virgil POV
I reached my room, feeling oddly better.  Sure, Princey yelled at me a little bit at least they aren't mad at me. 

Are you kidding me Virgil

Don't tell me your this dumb

We all know they're just lying to you

"Yeah sure, says the guy named Deceit."  I said aloud. 

My my my...

The crybaby thinks he can fight back

Thinks he can fight the urge to cut

"Just leave me alone for once."  I growled.

"Sorry, no can so."  Growled a sinister voice form the corner of my room. 

I turned quickly, panic seizing me the second I saw Deceit standing there.  I backed up quickly, starting to shake. 

"What are you doing here?  How are you here?  Why are you here?  How'd you escape?!"  I asked my voice rising in fear. 

"I'm not here for long..."  He said, smirking.  "Just a few minuets I can be here.  Which is long enough to give you a lesson for thinking you can disobey me." 

"Leave me alone."  I hissed at him.  "I'm not going to listen to you anymore!"

"Now Virgil, I thought we were friends."

"That was before you changed!"  I said lowly.  "Before you met him and started to change.  When you just looked out for me and the others it was fine.  But than you changed and suddenly you wanted to get ride of the light sides and hurt Thomas.  And the other followed you." 

Deceits gaze hardened, obviously not liking thinking about what I said.  I knew I struck a nerve. 

"You don't know any of my motivations."  He growled.  "Now your going to hurt yourself again, so I can have what's mine back"

"And what might that be?"

"None is your damn business." 

"I'm not hurting myself anymore."  I told him, moving slowly back towards the door.  "I made a promise."

"Please, the truth doesn't apply to me.  Promise or no promise."  He said, smirking again.  "Your going to listen to me." 

I quickly turned around and grabbed the door knob.  But before I could open the door, Deceit was at my side within seconds.  He punched me in the side of the head.

My knees gave out and I fell to the floor.  Deceit kicked me in the head.  I let out a loud scream as pain flooded my skull. 

Deceit grabbed me and threw me across the room.  I landed heavily against the wall before falling back to the ground. 

I laid there, completely winded.  I gasped for air as deceit stalked over to me again. 

"Listen to me Virgil."  He whispered, leaning down to my face.  "You can't escape me." 

With that he grabbed my hoodie and hoisted me upwards.  He grabbed me by he hair and slammed me head into the wall. 

Pain blossomed in my skull and I let out another pain filled scream. 

My vision started to go blurry and soon I was seeing stars.  Deceit kicked me hard in the gut.  I felt sharp stabbing pains were he kicked me, causing me to curl into a fetal position. 

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me up again.

"Remember this next time you decide to disobey me."  He growled in my ear.  Quickly, he rammed my face forwards into the grounds.