Epilogue

Siiiiigghhh

I'm gonna cry

Who's ready to cry

I can't handle this

~~two months later~~

Patton POV
"I'm so nervous!" I squealed, clutching my dress in my hands.

"You're going to do amazing Patton," Roman told me once again. He smiled warmly at me, gently pulling my dress out of my hands to smooth it back down.

"You look absolutely beautiful and Logan is going to love it," Emile said with an excited smile.

"I still can't believe this is actually happening," I whispered, pressing a hand against my face in embarrassment.

"No one can," Roman mumbled.

Everything within the past two months have been insane. Corruption was finally dead and gone. We were free and safe and everyone was finally happy. But Wylan was gone too.

We moved the glass statue of him to the garden surrounding the mindpalace. We placed him next to Draven under the willow tree.

I missed him a lot. But I also know that he's better now. In his own way, he's free from his trauma. Wylan's better now. I hope he's happy in heaven with Draven.

"And done," Evan said from his spot on the couch. He smiled over at me and quickly hoped up.

Evan stood up on his tip toes to place the flower crown made of white daises, light blue gyp flowers and ferns on my head. He then straightened the veil that was braided into flower crown.

Evan turned turned to hand Roman a flower crown made out of red roses and marigolds. He then have Emile a flower crown made of pink peonies and white gyp flowers.

"I'll be right back, I have to hand out the rest of these flower crowns," Evan told us, picking up a basket and disappearing out the front door.

"Hurry back, we need the flower boy," Emile yelled to him.

"I'm still offended you didn't choose me to be your best maid," Roman said in mock offense.

"To bad so sad," Emile teased, who I had chosen as my best maid. Virgil is going to be Logan's best man.

"Weddings are the most romantic thing and I don't even get a part in it," Roman wailed, placing a head on his forehead.

"You're still great support," I told Roman, sweeping him into a tight hug. "And you look good in your suit."

"Think Virgil will like it?" Roman asked with an embarrassed laugh. He ran his hands down his black suit with a white undershirt and red tie.

"I'm sure he will," I said with a laugh. "And Remy's going to love your dress." I added, turning to Emile to clasp his hands in mind.

Emile blushed a bit and twirled. He was wearing a long light blue dress with lace on the top similar to my dress.

"I'm positive Remus is out there nose bleeding yet again considering the dress Evan is wearing," Roman laughed.

Evan was the flower boy, for obvious reasons. He was wearing a very pretty light blue teacup dress with white flower print lace and a satin belt with a bow. He was wearing a flower crown of white petunias and pink peonies.

"Do you think they'd ever get married?" I wondered out loud.

"Maybe," Roman answered. "But for now, worry about you and Logan. It's your wedding day."