1. Transform

News:

BTS also is known as Bangtan Boys, is gaining huge popularity over the past few years. Their recent album is breaking their own records in the charts of Billboard Music. But surprisingly they are not stopping their own selves to become the number one. Their leader R.M said to the reporters that," There's a high chance that they might get a Grammy this year. So, they are working very hard."

Even so the other members are quite confident about their new come back. The members are working hard for their new album too.

"I hope for the best. Because I believe that we can pull out a great show for the fans." Says J-Hope.

Even there are more haters and rumours are going on that the-

"Can anyone cut the bullshit for once!! I'm trying to concentrate here!" Suga yells across the room.

The youngsters were enjoying their time while watching the news but Suga ruined it.

"Sometimes I think, why he always stays in a bad mood?" Taehyung asks his fellow members.

                  Kim Taehyung
                23 years old
                2nd Maknae of the group
                 Energetic
                 Low sense of humour
                But says some useful things.

"Maybe his coffee ran out that's why he's being grumpy," Jungkook says while those two nods.

Jeon Jungkook
21 years old
Maknae of the group
Muscular
Bullies every member
But have a soft heart

"I guess, we shouldn't disturb him though," Jimin says and gets up from his seat.

Park Jimin
23 years old
3rd Maknae of the group
Everyone's favourite
Caring for all
But gets angry often

"Wanna have a bet that Suga-Hyung won't get up from there for dinner!" Taehyung chirps and Jimin sighs before leaving them.

"Bring it on, Hyung!!" Jungkook yells out and stares at the grumpy Suga.

"I bet 5,000 won." Taehyung places his money and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Fine! 10,000 won!!"Jungkook shouts and places his money on top of Taehyung.

After stacking a lot of money, someone places a black credit card on top of the whole stack. They look up to see who might that be.

"Count me in!" J-Hope chirps and smiles at them. They sat on their place patiently until Jin calls for dinner. They were on the edge of their seats. But for their misfortune, Suga got up and walks to the dining room before giving those three a look.