39. Sports day

3 months later

"MINIS!!!!" A scream could be heard from a miles,came from yours truely Bangtan's dorm.

"Why your screaming?" Suga enters the kitchen where the scream came from.

"I found something from the bags of mini's." Jin held two pieces of paper in his hand.

"So?"

"So?! Do you know what this papers are for?!!" Jin raise his voice but stops when the mini's walks in.

'What's wrong?hyung?' Jinie ask as the others nods.

"I found these." Jin shows them the papers and a gasp came.

Jin bends to the side and saw Chim and Tae gasp.

"Chim? Tae?" Jin calls and both of them gulps.

'Y-yes...' Both of them replies in unison.

"Are these paper belongs to you both?" Jin ask nicely and both of them nods.

"Why haven't you told us?" Jin crosses his arms. Both of them avoids eye contract with Jin.

'Um...well..' Chim tries to say but Suga snatches the papers from Jin's hand.

"Let me see. I had enough of your stupid acting." Suga reads it and a smile appears on his face.

"You both got sports day,huh." Both of them nods.

"Yeah! A sports day! That's the most important and fun tim-"

"Shut up,hyung." Suga shuts Jin up and Jin scoffs.

'We...waws going to tell you...but we waws scawed. ..' Chim explains and Tae nods.

"Scared about what?" Jimin pops up out of nowhere.

"Yeah?" Taehyung also.

"Sports day is fun,guys." J-Hope too.

Both of them looks up at Jin who was still in his position.

"Aish...hyung,your scaring them." Jungkook appears with Kookie on his shoulder.

"Aigoo~~ Kookie don't! !" J-Hope points where Kookie almost ate Jungkook's hair.

"Don't be afraid to tell us anything,okay?" Jimin smiles at them and they nods.

************************************

Sports day

"Chim!!! GO GET IT!!!" Jin shouts and waves his whole body.

"I thought you wouldn't come today." Jimin ask but Jin was busy cheering.

"TAE MY BOI!! GOOD!!" He shouts again and all of them sighs.

"Let's just bury him on the ground. " Suga suggest and Namjoon,J-Hope turns to him.

"That's rude!" J-Hope says. But Suga scoffs and leans on his hands.