44 .Orange Fight

NEWS:

The market of oranges this year was higher than anything . The demands are more than expected in this year.  ..hoping that the farmer of this fields will get high amount as they are expecting. That's all for today's news.

Don't stay-

"Why hyung and Kookie glaring at each other? " Taehyung ask while sipping his juice.

"How suppose to I know!" Jin sneered as he sips on his tea.

"It's all about that last remaining orange." J-Hope answers and Taehyung frowns.

"Don't we have another packet of oranges?" J-Hope nods.

"We have but they want that particular one" J-Hope points at the table where a single orange was laying.

"Kookie give up! It's mine!"

'No!'

"I'm bigger than you so I need more vitamins than you."

'Kookie wawnt it more!'

"Kookie!"

'Hyungieeee! '

"Aigoo! It's getting intense!" Jin focuses on the small fight they are having.

"Kookie, hand it over now!"

'No! No! No!'

"Kookie...we have some left ..." Kookie glares at Jimin who tried to convince him.

'Kookie need thawt!'

He snatched the orange and ran.

"THAT LITTLE!" Suga got up and tripped over the rug.

'Hyungieeee! ' Kookie ran and hide behind Jimin who's more scared because Suga was being scary.

"Hyung...there's more ....in the fridge.....OH GOD KOOKIE RUN!" He grabbed Kookie and ran upstairs.

"What's going on down there...." Namjoon came out from his studio and looked around.

Jimin saw Namjoon and quickly handed Kookie over to him before running to his room and closing it.

"What..." Namjoon looks down at Kookie who was holding that orange like his holding his dear life.

Soon Suga came upstairs and Namjoon got scared when Suga suddenly glare at him.

He gulped and smiled nervously.

"H-Hyung. ...what's wr-wrong?"

"Give.It.Back!" Suga steps closer and Namjoon backs off.

"H-Hyung. ....." Suga steps more closer and Namjoon turned around and ran.

"JIN-HYUNG!! SUGA-HYUNG HAS GONE INSANE!!!"

"Aish....my ears hurt. Do you want some more tea?" Jin ask J-Hope who's face went pale.

"Why it's so noisy today?" Taehyung walks to the living while scratching his tummy.

"Tae.....Suga-hyung is after Kookie. .."

"Eh? Why?"

"Because......oh lord.."

"NAMJOON!! COME BACK HERE!! GIVE HIM TO ME!!"

"NOWAY HYUNG!!!"

"Just call Jungkook and tell him to buy some  candies for Kookie. " Taehyung goes back to the kitchen .