21.Taking care of a Baby~

Later that night~~~

The doctor came to their dorm and checked Kookie.

"He just have a high fever due to the weather. It's nothing much to worry about. Let him take this medicine and keep him warm. Give him warm bath and warm milk to get better. Otherwise, his a stronge baby with good a immunity power." The doctor explains and everyone stares at him like he was talking in another language.

"In short, don't let him eat cold stuffs." The doctor finishes and everyone laughs out like they got it this time.

"Thank you very much, doctor." Namjoon bowed and lead the doctor to the door.

"So! Who's gonna help me to make a soup for him?!" Jin stood up and mini Tae, Hope jumped.

'US!!!' They raised their hands high enough to be seen.

Jin laughs but didn't let them enter the kitchen.

'It's okay we can make it another time!' Mini Jimin cheered them up and both of them grinned.

'I'll go and check up on Kookie.' Mini Jin got up and headed to the upstairs but Tae and Hope blocked his way.

'We wanna go too!!' They demand but Mini Jin refused. They aggressively started to hit Jin but J-Hope broke them up.

"Hey! Hey! Easy! No fighting!" J-Hope says and holds both of their tiny hands.

'Why can't we goo!!' Mini Tae whined and pulled J-Hope said clothes.

'You will get sick too!' Mini Jin yells but Hope stuck his tongue out.

"His right,guys! It's not good to stay with Kookie too much." Taehyung stepped in and picked up Tae who was tearing up.

'But but hyungie is going! And Ggukie is with him too!' Mini Tae state and everyone let out a nervous laugh.

"Tae, hyungie is big so he can handle. Even Ggukie is much bigger that's why they can go but your still little. So, you can get the germs easily." Jimin explains and Tae made a "O" face.

'Chim! Your smart!' Mini Tae points at Jimin and giggles.

'I'm proud of myself!' Mini Jimin lightly slaps Jimin's cheeks who only smiled.

"Let's play! What do ya wanna play!!" Taehyung ask mini Tae and Hope but Hope refuses.

'I'm going to water the plant!' Mini Hope says and grabs J-Hope's hand.

"Okay! Let's go!" J-Hope beamed and walked out.

****************************

Jungkook's Room~~

"Ah your temperature is getting higher." Jungkook says as he kept changing the wet towel on Kookie's forehead.

Kookie coughed and face was red due to the fever. The door opened and mini Jin walked in.

'How's he?' Mini Jin ask and sat down on the bed next to Kookie.

"Not that good." Jungkook replies and tugged Kookie in the covers.

Mini Jin touches Kookie's forehead and under the chin and he quickly removes his hand.

'His burning with fever..' Mini Jin whispers and sat there with an empty expression.