SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!

"Hey! Guys! What's up! This is Author-nim and I'm back with the-"

'Kookie wawnt. ..thawt. ..'

"Kookie ..why are youhere?"

'Kookie ...lobs you...'

"Yeah, I love you too. So, can you uh..."

'Kookie!!' Chim ran toward us and picks up Kookie but Kookie is heavy baby.

'So. ..heawvy. .'

"Let me carry him, come on." Jimin volunteers and picks up Kookie swiftly and walks out of the room.

"Kookie alway falls asleep in our room." J-Hope says and helps me with the cameras.

"Oh! He's such a cutie."

"I'm back. So, should we start,author-nim?" Jimin ask and sat down right infront of me.

"Yup! Chim! Go sit next to Jimin. " Chim climbs the bed and sat down.

"Okay! Let's start our part.2 of this episode!! Today we will start with no other than, Bangtan's fairy! Park Jimin! Let's get it!"

Jimin's tips :

"Hello! I'm Jimin! And .."

'I'm Chim! '

"Today, we all are here to talk about what I did being in home and what's my plan for further. So, let's start."

'We drew mawny pictures....Jin-hyungie hung it on the fridge with Hope-hyungie and Yoon-Hyungie's ones.. ..'

"Even if you are desperate to go out then take proper safety and Wear mask even it's weird and awkward to wear ."

'Wawsh your hawnds. ..it's important. .thawt bawd meawnie virus is bawd. .'

"Lastly, don't touch anything without reasons, such as nose,eyes,mouth. Because those are the way it will go inside your body. And spend a good quality time with family. Because who knows how busy you will get after this. "

'Jinie -hyungie awnd I mawde cookies! But Kookie awte them...'

"Well, I also had fun with these guys. Played, cooked, did some practices, slept and even teased everyone."

'Me and Tawe mawde pictures!'

"I'm sorry, because I couldn't be much fun but I hope hyungs have given you enough tips for today. See you soon on the next chapter. Bye~"

'Bye bye! '

"Okay!cut! That was great, Jimin and Chim! " Jimin smiles.

"Thank you for your hard work." He bows and I smiled before heading out.

On the way, I have met Yoon.  He was staring at me with he's  curious big eyes.

"Yes,Yoon? " He  was staring at the camera and I didn't get . He raise his hand and point at something ...

'What's that!' That's the first time I ever seen Yoon being so curious.

I looked at the camera and found out he was staring at the small key chain type of thing which is dangling on the camera.