34. Normal Weekdays

April

"Taetae!! Come on! Let's get going! " Taehyung calls and packs the lunch box into Tae's bag.

Tae runs to him and almost bumped to Taehyung's legs.

'Tata!! Look!'He shows him a drawing of lion which drew in his art class. Taehyung kneels down and smiles while staring at the drawing.

"Very good! It's a cute drawing! I'll buy some ladybug magnets to put this on the fridge,sounds nice?" Tae looks up where the other's drawing was on the fridge with colourful magnets.

'Really!! Besides hyungs drawing!!!' Taehyung nods and Tae hugs him.

'Thawnk you!!!' Both of them hugged each other. A sound of camera's click was heard.

"Aigoo...it will go in the photo album." Jimin says as he stares at the camera.

"I nearly had an heart attack! Not nice!" Taehyung says and picks up Tae along with his bag.

"Your driving them today?" Jimin ask as Chim grins from his behind.

"Yeah. Both of them want me to meet their teacher who's a fan." Taehyung says and grabs Chim's hand.

"Hm. Uh-huh! Wait!" Jimin stops Chim and turns him around. He places a kiss on Chim's forehead before smiling.

"Stay safe,okay? Study hard! Fighting!" Jimin says and Chim hugs Jimin before waving at him.

******************************

"Kookie! Come on! You need to have your bath now!" Jimin calls but Kookie was no where to find.

"Hm! Well, I guess I have no choice to eat this pack of Gummies. .." Jimin holds a packet of Gummies.

Suddenly, a loud thud was heard from behind of the couch. Jimin smiles as Kookie tugges on his pants.

'Chim. ...give me....' Jimin huffles but as soon as he looks down,Kookie made puppy eyes to him.

"Aishh...those eyes. Here, no wait! First bath! You smell of milk!" Jimin picks up Kookie and walks to the bathroom.

"Okay! Let's get you washed up!" He fixes the bath tub. When he was done he turned to get Kookie but he ran away.

"Ahhh!! Kookie!!!!"

******************************

"Aigoo! Jin! What are you doing?" J-Hope ask mini Jin who was cutting papers.

'I'm collecting these. I found them so interesting.' Mini Jin shows off the small cartoons which he cut off from the newspapers.

"Aww~~~ let me help you!" J-Hope gets another scissors and starts to cut the cartoons with Mini Jin.

******************************

Evening

"Everyone!! Come to the living room!!" J-hope calls everyone as he settles down the tray of cups.

"Hope! Can you take those clothes and move them aside!!" J-Hope says and Hope nods before running to grab those.