48 . Wizard Nightmare

"Shush! Everyone! Kookie is sleeping! Let him sleep or he will be crazy again!" Jin whispers and quietly closes the door.

"We will be super quiet for few hours,okay? Especially Namjoon! Don't you dare make any noise!" Jin warns and Namjoon scratches he's head while smiling nervously.

"And everyone! Please,wash your hands because I don't want any germs in my house!" Jin scowl and exhales.

"Maybe we should clean our house." J-Hope suggest and Jimin nods along with Jin.

"I can't my hand hurts..." Taehyung whines but as soon as Jin glares at him, he gulps and shows thumbs up.

"I'll go and grab the mops!" Jungkook volunteers and Jimin nods.

"I'll go and get the buckets." Jin and J-Hope nods and they slowly starts to clean their house.

**********************************

Kookie wakes up and rubs he's small eyes with he's hands.

'Ggukie....' He looks around for the certain one but he found noone.

So, he slowly climbs down from the bed and starts to waddle to the door. With very difficulties he finally opens the door and waddle downstairs,hoping to see he's hyungs.

But there was noone.

Did they leave him all alone? Did they left? Are they not coming back?

Many questions was circling around he's small head until he hears some sound.

'Kookie!' Chim was running toward Kookie and hugs him tightly.

'I waws so scawred. ...' Chim cries and sniffs but Kookie pats him .

'Where's hyungie...' Chim wipes he's eyes with sweater paw and shakes he's head to 'no'.

'I don't know...I cawn't find them...' Chim replies and Kookie inhales.

'We will find them!' He stomp he's foot and waddles to the kitchen.

'HYUNGIEEEE! ' He calls but no response.

Suddenly they heard a thud, it came from the outside garden.

They slowly walks there and peek until they saw someone was doing something, while showing their back to them.

'Um...' Chim opens the sliding door and that person turns around.

They sighs in relief and chirp.

'HOPPAAAWWW!'

They runs towards that man but the man flinches and scream.

"Whoa whoa! How do you two small cuties know me? !" He ask while staring at those two with he's sparkling eyes.

'Hoppaw got... ...wings...'' Kookie points and Chim shivers .

"Ah! Yeah! I'm the plant wizard! I live around the plants!" J-Hope being the plant wizard chirps and shows he's small wand.

'Awre you reawlly Hoppaw? ' Chim ask while defending Kookie behind him.

"Well, you know my name so I guess so!" Suddenly there's a loud thud.

Chim and Kookie flinches and turns around slowly.

'Chim! Kookie! OH GOSH!' Jinie quickly picks up both of them and steps back.