5. Amusement Park

2 weeks later~~~

After their hard work and some quality time with their mini's they were having some mini vacation. So, they are deciding to go somewhere with their mini's.

**********************
"We have open suggestions!" Namjoon chirps as he places the poster and papers which he collected from the stores.

"Let's go to some decent place, everyone!" J-Hope beams but Jin shakes his head.

"We can't just take them with us..they might get bored." Jin points out at the mini's who were having their own mini-meeting.

"Right! We have to choose somewhere fun!" Taehyung says as he searches up something in his phone.

Everyone was trying hard until Jungkook felt a light tug on his pant. He looks down to see and he saw mini Jungkook. He was holding a paper in his hands.

Mini Jungkook held the paper in front of Jungkook's face and tiptoe in order to reach it to his hands. Jungkook picks him up and places him on his lap. Everyone else turns to those two Jungkook.

"What you got in your hands, Kookie?" Jimin asks sweetly and mini Jungkook places the paper and spread his little arms.

'Kookie..wawnt to go...' Mini Jungkook points at the amusement Park paper where many colourful animals and children pictures were. Everyone cooes at his cuteness and Jimin pinches his cheeks gently.

"It's settled then! We are going to the amusement Park this Sunday! " J-Hope beams and everyone nod.

"OH HELL NO!" Suga walks while scoffing.

"No! We are not going to the amusement park!!!" Suga shouts and everyone looks at him. Mini Jungkook craves his lips upside down when he heard Suga's denying.

"Don't you dare cry!" Suga spat at mini Jungkook as he points at him. Mini Jungkook inhales and puffs his cheeks.

"But what's wrong about going there?" Taehyung asks Suga who only scoffs.

"I hate noises! Plus there will be tons of people!!" Suga scowl as he sat down on the couch.

'B-But! Kookie wawnt!' Mini Jungkook spat back which surprised everyone. Suga turn to him and gave him a glare which made him cry.

'Go demon! Don't scawre Kookie! ' Mini Tae came running with a pillow. Mini Jimin also ran after Tae and hide behind him.

Suga turns to Mini Tae and glares at them too. Mini Tae shivers but stays still. Mini Jimin hides his whole body behind Tae.

"Hyung, you are scaring them.." Jimin geta up and walks to those two mini's.

"So what! We are not going!"Suga scowls again and walks away.

'Chimmy!! His meawnie!!' Mini Tae cries and hugs Jimin tightly. Jimin pats his back and pulls mini Jimin close too.

"I know. .I know..it's okay don't mind him." Jimin sighs and comforts those two. Meanwhile, everyone was staring at mini Jungkook who had his head hung low.

"Kookie. .don't worry. We will go there another time." J-Hope says softly as he places his hand on mini Jungkook's head. But he didn't budge.

'Kookie? Are you okay!?' Mini Jin asks while being concerned.

"Guys...I think ...he's going to murder someone.." Jungkook says as he stares at mini Jungkook.

"Let him," Jin said while sipping his drink. Namjoon and J-Hope snap their heads to him. Jimin and Taehyung's jaw dropped by Jin's answer.