7.Cooking disaster

2 hours later~~~~
'Okay! As like home!  We will do something today!!' Mini Jin chirps as others cheers.

'But what it will be today!' Mini Hope asks as everyone nod.

'Good question!' Mini Jin says and tries to think.

'Cupcawwwwwwwkkkkeeessss' Mini Jungkook screaming from the living room. Then an idea hit Jin's head.

'We will make cupcakes today!'  Jin announces and everyone stares at him.

'Why cupcakes? ' Suga asks while placing himself on the carpet.

'Uh..because everyone likes it! Now, let me divide the rules here! And responsibilities!' Jin calls mini Jimin and Tae. They walks in and stood in front of Jin.

'Okay, the duo...Tae can you take care of Kookie. Babies are not allowed in the kitchen!' Jin instructs and Tae nod before heading back to the living room.

'Jimin, you will be in charge of cracking the eggs.' Jin orders but Jimin stares at his palms.

'But! Hyung....my hawnds awre squawshy...' Jimin whines but Jin didn't take 'no' as an answer.

'Namjoon,  you will bring the milk cartons from the fridge.' Jin points at Namjoon who was reading a book. He looks up and nods.

'Suga, you will be in charge of baking the cupcakes. ' Jin orders Suga who gets up from his position and sat down next to the big oven.

'Hope, you can do whatever you can.' Jin finishes and went to make the batter. Hope looks around before jumping around the whole room.

Jin carefully takes the bowl and the flour packet in his hands. He slowly pours some flour into the bowl and waits for Namjoon to bring the milk cartons.

*************************
Meanwhile ~~
At the living room~~~

'Tawe tawe! Look' Mini Jungkook points at the window but Tae passed out. He was snoring and hugging a cushion. Jungkook stares at his Hyung for a while and then his eyes drifted to the kitchen where most of the hyungs were.

He quickly waddles to the kitchen's entrance and peeks inside and saw Jin was busy with the cooking book. Suga was sleeping beside the oven. Jimin was having difficulty to break an egg.

He turned to his right where Namjoon was with a carton of milk in his hand. His eyes sparkle when he saw milk. He quickly waddles to Namjoon. But fortunately, Namjoon didn't notice him. He sat in front of Namjoon and stares at him with awe.

Namjoon, on the other hand, didn't know how to open the carton. So, he starts to struggle with the milk carton and accidentally ripped the whole carton and spoiled the milk all over floor and Jungkook.

Jungkook was dumbfounded at first but then he noticed that there was milk everywhere beside him, he claps his hands and leans on the floor to lick the milk.

Namjoon was shocked because he literally ripped the carton and spoiled the milk all over plus Jungkook and Jungkook is trying to lick that off. He quickly picks Jungkook up from the floor but it wasn't easy. Jungkook starts to struggle in his arms and biting his arm so that Namjoon can let him go.

Jimin finally cracks an egg and places it in the bowl and turns to see Namjoon calling him with a soaked Jungkook.

'Hyung.. whawt're y- HOLY FLOWERS  KOOKIE!!!' Jimin quickly snatches Jungkook from Namjoon and examine him. He was soaked in milk and that started to sting.