22. Award + Birthday?

News:

BTS have been nominated in 3 category this year at the monthly award show. Their new album and comeback makes a huge amount of space to be taken by them in  the k-pop world. Will they-

"Yah!yah Yah! !! No! Give it back!! You little twitch!!!" Suga yells and runs after Kookie who grabbed Suga's favourite snack and run away.

"Ya come back here!!!" Suga yells again as he pants and held on to a wall.

Kookie on the other hand, stuck his tongue out and wiggled his whole body and walks away.

"Aish...this kid..." Suga curses under his breath. Jimin was passing by and stopped while eying Suga. Suga looked up and saw Jimin was staring at him and Tae was on top of Jimin's shoulder.

"Hyung." Jimin started and Suga groaned.

"What?!" He spat and Jimin a took a sigh.

"Do you know how to act in front of kids? Or do you need to be taught?" Jimin says and Suga scoffs before walking away.

*****************************

"Today is Suga's birthday! So what's the plan?" Jin ask and everyone grins.

"I have a b-" Namjoon cut Taehyung of by speaking in the middle.

"But we have a award show in 2 hours?" Everyone glares at him and he quickly muttered 'sorry'.

"Anyway! I have a big plan for hyung's birthday!" Taehyung explains the plan and everyone nod.

"Arraso!! We'll be ready!" J-Hope chriped and everyone gestured him to be quiet. Everyone peeked through their shoulder and saw Suga was sleeping in the couch with the mini's.

"Get me a camera!!"Jin yells and everyone coos at the sight.

Suga was at the bottom, then mini Jimin was on the right side and Hope was on the left. Kookie was on top and mini Suga was beside him.

'They are looking adorable!' Mini Jin cooed and wipes his invincible tears.

"It's not a regular scene to see." Namjoon says and smiles.

"Guys! Makeup and dress up in 2!" One of the staff member calls out and everyone nods.

*****************************

M.C :

Next performer is .......Bangtan Sonyeondan!!

'Hyung! !! Give me my drink!!' Tae made grabby hands towards mini Jin.

'Wait! Let me get Kookie's feeder too!! Jimin don't spill the sauce!! Hope Aishh don't!! Sejin-ssi!! Help!!' Mini Jin yells and pleaded at manager Sejin. He sighed and got up to help the mini's.

The group cheered for their own selves and showed support by waving hands.

The camera man pointed the cameras towards them where the mini's waving and singing with the audience.

The BTS noticed and looked up at the big screen where they were showing the mini's singing with their heart.

"They are looking cute!" J-Hope chirped and covered his mouth in awe.

"Aww! So precious!!" Taehyung cooed as they were showing the maknaes.

"Kookie can't speak well but still trying his best! Jungkook! Look!" Jimin tapped Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook looked up where everyone was pointing. A smile curved in his face and with that their performance ended.

****************************

"Ahh! Suga-hyung! Hyung! Wait!" Taehyung run after Suga who was almost at the dressing room.

"What?" Suga spat at Taehyung who dramatically touched his chest.

"Ahhh!  Hyung! I'm hurt! Anyway! I need your help can you come!" He ask like a kid and grabbed Suga's hands without permission.

"Yah! Yah! Let me go!" Suga was yelling and Taehyung dragged Suga with him.

On the side, the others were setting the cakes and getting in position .

"Okay! We are done! You can bring him on stage now! M.C-nim you can announce now." J-Hope says and everyone nods.

M.C:

We have a special event arranged tonight! That's why we haven't let anyone of you go away! As you know today is 9th March!  And 9th March means........

"Here Suga-hyung! Go in!"Taehyung pushed Suga into the stage.

Suga stood on the stage with full darkness and soon the spotlights turned on him and balloons were falling down.

Today is Suga day!!! Happy birthday Suga! !!

Suga stood there without any movement because he was shocked.

Soon mini Suga walked in with a small gift in his hand. Suga stare at him and he slowly walked to him and held the gift high enough so that it can touch Suga's hand.

'Gift for you. ..happy birthday. ...don't be sad...every one worked very hard...' Mini Suga says and Suga's eyes soften.

Next the whole Bangtan walks I with their mini's.

"Happy birthday! Suga-hyung!!!"  Everyone said in unison. The mini's clapped and the others smiled at Suga.  The MC. Bought the cake for Suga and Suga gave a smile.

'Look! He smiled!!!' Mini Tae pointed and smiled widely.

"Of course I can smile you....little idiot." Suga tried to say some bad word but he couldn't somehow. He gave his signature gummy smile and everyone went in a group hug.

"Hyung! Stay healthy and happy! " Jimin wishes.

"Don't be grumpy! " Taehyung says and everyone nods.

"Your the best,hyung!" Jungkook says and smiles.

"Yoongi-ah! Don't be down and try to talk to us!" Jin says and patted his shoulder.

"Hyung! You have nice thoughts and I hope you will be like this!" Namjoon says and smiles.

"Hyung! Your hope is always with you!" J-Hope beamed and everyone laughed.

"Guys...you are the best..I'm really thankful for you all..." Suga says and glance at everyone.

'We are here for you too!' The mini's chrips and Suga ruffles their hair.

"I'm going to keep all of you with me!" Suga says and the mini's cheered .

"Hyung! Cut the cake!!" Taehyung points at the cake and Suga looks up at everyone. They look tired too.

"Okay! Let's go home after this!" Suga says and digs in the cake.

*****************************

Later that night~~~

"Ahh! What a day!" Suga sighs out as he walks out of the bathroom.

'You knew about the plan don't you?' Mini Suga asks and Suga laughs.

"Of course! But still I didn't knew it would turn out to be like this..I'm glad." Suga says and popped down on to the bed.

'But you looked surprised? ' Mini Suga ask again .Suga grabbed his mini self and hugs him closer to him.

"Because I wasn't expected it to be this big." Suga says and yawns.

"Ah! Sleep! It's already late..." Suga says and turns the lights off.

                  ______________

😊 This is a bit sweet! But I made Suga a little more sweet than he really is. Mostly his savage! But I'm sure you will love it!

Author-nim out!  ✌✌✌💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜