31. Adventure

Ultimate time skip °^°

1 year later ~

'Hyungieeee! !!' A loud scream knocked Tae and Chim off from the couch.

'Kookie is calling!' Chim quickly gets up and runs upstairs where Kookie was.

He got there and bashes through the door.

'What's wrong Kookie! !!' Kookie turns to with a broken crayon and made a sad face.

'It broke.....' He quietly mutters and hung his head.

'Aigoo. ..wait until Ggukie comes home! He'll buy you more!' Chim tries to cheer him up but no use. Kookie runs to Chim and hugs him.

Well, his still young. His only 3 years old and the others are older than him.

'Chim! What's wrong?' Tae comes too and saw Kookie was hugging Chim.

'He broke the crayon..now his sad.' Chim explains and Tae nods.

'Why don't we go on a adventure to buy these crayons! ' Chim snaps his head at Tae who was smiling like a dork.

'Are you out of your mind! We're only 5!! The olders won't ever let us out alone!!' Chim says but he felt a tug on his shirt.

He looks down and saw Kookie with sparkling eyes.

'That's a bad idea...' Chim says as he stares at both of Tae and Kookie.

******************************

35 minutes later~~~

'WHERE'S TAE!!!!' Chim screams as he finds out that they lost Tae.

'Oh my sugary pie and peaches.....' Chim literally went on a panick mode as Kookie only stares at his new set of crayons.

'What should we do....it will be a chaos if we show up without Tae. ......' Chim bites his nails, suddenly he felt a light tug of his shirt and looks down. Kookie was pointing at the nearby police station.

'Peeeewww  Peeeewwww police!' Kookie recognised the police as he was reading book of crimes last night.

'Good eye,Kookie!!' Chim pulls Kookie as he runs across the street to the police station.

He arrives there and a police officer stepped out of the station.

'Excuse me, mister police guy?' Chim calls and the police officer looks down as both of them stares at him with big puppy eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you two lost?" The officer ask while kneeling down at Chim's height.

'Our brother is missing....we were in the stationary but now we can't find him. Can you help us,pleaswe?' Chim request as he hold his hands together infront of his chest.

"Okay. But first of all, where are your parents?" The officer ask again and both of them looks at each other until Kookie beams.

'Hyungieeee. ..is at work..' Kookie mutters the last words and the officer holds both of their hands.

"You will be staying here until your 'Hyungie' comes to pick you two up." He took them into the station and quickly runs out some other guys to find Tae.