49. Last Goodbye

A  week later

'Did you guys packed your staffs? 'Jinie ask the youngers and all of them nods.

'Hyung...do we really have to...go?' Hope ask and wipes he's eyes.

'We have to. We did our job. Now, it's time to leave.'

'Whawt if they...cry...' Tae ask and Jinie sighs.

'They can handle their selves. We have to leave before they wake up.'

'Huh!' Joon exclaims and everyone turns to him.

'What's wrong Joonie? ' Jinie ask and Joon shakes he's head.

'Kookie haven't gave away he's gifts.'

'What! Why!' Kookie covers he's face with he's tiny hands .

'Aish...okay, let's go and place them . But we have to be quick.' Jinie instructs and everyone nods.

****************************

'Ggukie....' Kookie slowly spells and pushes the door to open, others helps him to get in as well.

'Be fawst. ..' Chim says as he stood at the entrance, waiting for Kookie.

Kookie takes he's small steps and climbs the bed slowly, making sure not to wake up Jungkook .

He slowly places a small box which was wrapped in rainbow paper and turns to Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully.

He scoots to Jungkook and slowly kisses Jungkook's forehead and sniffs.

Jungkook unconsciously pats Kookie's head and turns around.

Kookie hold his tears and quickly climbs down the bed, running to Chim and cries.

'It's Okawy. ..' Chim rubs Kookie's back and walks away with kookie before closing the door.

********************************

Next was Jimin's door, Chim didn't want to get inside because he might start crying and as far as he knows Jimin...Jimin will wake up when he will hear Chim crying.

Kookie slowly waddles to the bed and climbs up onto the bed.

Maybe Jimin noticed him and made some space for Kookie.

"Can't. .sleep with Jungkook? " Jimin ask in his sleepy voice without opening his eyes.

Kookie doesn't reply and tries so hard to hold back his tears.

He slowly places the card beside Jimin's pillow and leans closer to Jimin's face. Kisses his cheeks before climbing down and running toward the door but he stops and turns back.

He runs back to the other bed where J-Hope was sleeping.

He places the gifts and caresses J-Hope's hair.

'Kookie will....miss Hoppaw. .'

*****************************

Next was Taehyung and Namjoon's room.

Taehyung was sleeping, curled up into a bundle as Namjoon was sleeping peacefully,snoring lightly.

He places their gifts and hugs each of them before running back.