12. Waves

2 days later~~~~

"Finally!!!" Jungkook yells out and inhales the air of the beach. He was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts.

"I can't believe Pd-nim gave us one day off!!" J-Hope beamed as the sun shines like him.

"Yah! Put some suns cream before going out. ." Jin said as he put on some shades and a big hat.

"Hyung, how many hats ya brought?" Taehyung asks as he lifted a bag full of hats.

"Nonsense. ..I didn't bring much.." Jin replied as he applies some cream to his face.

"Kookie!! Wake up!!" Jungkook cooes at his mini self who was sleeping peacefully beside two Suga's.

"Let him sleep! Because of him, we got a day off." Taehyung said and put on some shades before going out.

"Well..it was ...kinda....dangerous...." Jungkook said as he remembered how they got the day off.

Flashback? Hell yeah!!

Flashback~~~

"Pd-nim, please!! We were working so hard!!" Taehyung whined but Pd-nim didn't hear him.

"Taehyung, you need to focus on your next album," Pd-nim says as he shoved Taehyung away.

"I have no choice then...." Taehyung says and left Pd-nim.

After a while later, Taehyung returned and grinned widely at Pd-nim.

"Pd-nim!  You work so hard for us so I like to give you a small massage!!" Taehyung said as he was holding something behind his back.

"Oh..okay. Sure, so thoughtful of you. " Pd-nim said and stopped working.

Taehyung walked to Pd-nim and let mini Jungkook sit on Pd-nim's shoulder.

"You asked for it...." Taehyung said but Pd-nim didn't get it.

"Wha- AHHHH!!!" Pd-nim yelled in pain when his hair got pulled from behind.

"Kookie! Do your work!" Taehyung said as he stepped back and enjoyed the drama.

"AHH!! TAEHYUNG!! GET IT OFF!!" Pd-nim yelled but Mini Jungkook didn't let him go.

He giggled loudly and pulled his hair hardly.

'Kookie!  Wawnts...Biwwtch!' Mini Jungkook said as he pulled more of his hair.

"Okay! Okay! You can go!!" Pd-nim said and Taehyung took mini Jungkook and ran before thanking Pd-nim.

End of flashback ~~~~

"Well, your right..he deserves some sleep..." Jungkook says and tugged mini Jungkook's blanket so that he doesn't get to wake up from a mosquito bite.

'Tawetawe!!! Let's goooooo!!' Mini Tae and Jimin went impatient to go out to the beach.

"Wait! Where's Jimin! ?" Taehyung asked and looked around for Jimin.

"I haven't seen him after coming here.." Jin said and slides his shades down.

"Maybe he's in the bathroom," Namjoon says and puts a hat on mini Namjoon.

"I'll go and check.." J-Hope volunteers and went to the bathroom.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone flinched when they heard screaming coming from outside.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked.

"That sounds like Jimin. .." Taehyung says and moved to the window.