6. Peace

In the evening~~~

Everyone was enjoying their selves even mini Suga too. But Suga refuses to come so they let him be.

"Guys! Did ya had fun!?" J-Hope asks while cleaning mini Hope's face.

All the mini's nod but Mini Jungkook yawns.

"Aigoo. .his sleepy.." Jungkook says and picks mini Jungkook up.

"You are being so responsible for him.." Jimin teases the maknae but Jungkook leaves them.

"Of course he has more responsibility than us! His mini is just 2 years old!!" Taehyung points out and grabs some fries.

"Suga.," Jin ask mini Suga who was sipping onto his juice quietly. He looks up and everyone stares back at him.

"Are you okay without Suga? " Jin asks as he caresses mini Suga's back. He nods and continues to sip his drink.

'Hyung doesn't show his emotions...' Mini Tae pops up on to the table to grab some fries.

'Hyung..awlwawys stawys strong...." Mini Jimin state as he turns his face to Jimin. He had ketchup all over his mouth. Jimin wipes the ketchup from his mouth.

"Are you missing Suga? " Namjoon ask mini Suga as he places his hands on his tiny shoulder. Mini Suga didn't respond first but slowly nod his head later.

Everyone cooes but J-Hope came near to mini Suga. Mini Suga looks up at J-Hope.

"It's okay little guy! Of course, you miss him. But his being a jerk! Don't worry! We are here for you! " J-Hope says as he smiles at him. Mini Tae and Jimin ran to Suga and hugs him.

'Hyung,  we awre here....' They chirp in unison and hugs him tightly.

'Guys, he can't breathe..' Mini Jin points out and they let him go.

'You guys are...my everything..' Mini Suga spoke and everyone cooes.

"I've returned!!!" Jungkook dramatically enters the lounge where they were at. In his arms, there was a sleeping mini Jungkook.

"Oh! He fell asleep!" J-Hope beams but everyone shushes him.

Mini Jungkook shifts a little but didn't wake up.

"Let's go home. Everyone is sleepy." Jin says as he packs his bag.

**************************
At the dorm~~~~

Everyone heads to bed except mini Suga. He walks to the couch by himself and hugs his knees.

J-Hope was passing by the living room and saw mini Suga was sitting on the couch. .alone. He walks to Mini Suga and sat next to him.

"Why aren't you going to sleep?" J-Hope asks him as he places his hand on his shoulder. Mini Suga just shakes his head.

"Why?" J-Hope asks as he stares at the mini. Mini Suga had tears in his eyes. J-Hope never saw Suga cry before so it's a miracle at some point.

"Hey, is it about your old self then don't worry his always like that!" Hope says but Mini Suga didn't budge.

'I am...strong...I don't show emotions....' Mini Suga mutter as he wipes his tears away. J-Hope scoots closer to Mini Suga and hugs him.

"Aigoo..you don't have to be strong!" J-Hope says but Mini Suga refuses.

'You all show that you are strong but you guys breakdown too....so I'm being strong now..so that I can't breakdown..later...' Mini Suga says that and J-Hope eyes widen. He never ever heard those words coming from a 6 years old kid. It is true that no matter how happy or strong they look but inside of their fake masks there's a face which they don't show to anyone and keep it to their selves.

"Well..it would sound stupid..." J-Hope trail off and mini Suga looks up at him. J-Hope smiles slightly and caresses mini Suga's hair.

"You are right....we do show that but we can't just show our real selves and make them realize how hard we try to make them smile and bury our own selves." J-Hope continues and mini Suga grabs his pinky finger.

'It's okay to show them sometimes..well yeah how long are ya all gonna act and pretend nothing happens in your life...' Mini Suga says with a small smile. J-Hope smiles and looks away.

"Yeah..if ya guys didn't come here ..we wouldn't understand what happiness meant..." He mutters and mini Suga hugs him.

'We are here for a mission...and we will make it clear!' Mini Suga says and yawns.

"Okay! But now, go to bed! Ya need that energy to make us keep going!!" J-Hope beams and gets up. Mini Suga groans and jumps off from the couch.

"J-Hope, Suga why aren't you two at bed yet?" Namjoon asks while walking to them.

"Suga was tired and I came to pick him up!" J-Hope says and Namjoon nod before heading upstairs.

"Let's get you into bed!" J-Hope chirps and holds mini Suga's hand before heading to Suga's room.

*************************
'Kookie!! Say a aaaaa! !' Mini Jin chirps as he trying to feed mini Jungkook who was refusing to eat the boring breakfast.

'Nooou...Kookie wawnts that!!' Mini Jungkook points at Jungkook who was eating a sandwich.

'No! Your too young for that!' Mini Jin yells at him and he craves his lips and got ready to cry.

'Kookie!! Don't cry! You can have a sandwich when you are big!!' Mini Hope beams and throws his hands up.

"Aigoo. .that's so cute!" Taehyung cooes at them.

'JiminDon't spread jams like that! Aishh! Your covered in jams now!!' Mini Jin yells at mini Jimin who accidentally dropped the jam jar on his clothes.

"Let me clean that up!" J-Hope rushes to help Mini Jimin and starts to clean him up.

'Kookie! Come eat this!!' Mini Jin almost cries while feeding mini Jungkook.

"Kookie, be a good boy!" Namjoon says but Mini Jungkook huffs. He puffs his cheeks.

"I'll bring you chocolate chips~ if you eat that~" Jimin chirps and teases mini Jungkook. Mini Jungkook's eyes sparkles when he heard the name of chocolate chips. He engulfs the spoon in his mouth. Everyone cheers for him.

"Everyone, learn something from me." Jimin starts to praise himself and everyone was staring at him.

Mini Jungkook waddles to Jimin and tugs onto his pant. Jimin looks down and saw mini Jungkook's mouth was cover with baby food. He quickly grabs some tissues and wipes the remaining food.

'Jimin...give! 'Mini Jungkook blabbes as he held his tiny palm. Jimin cooes before going to the kitchen.

"Guys, we got a meeting coming up today," Namjoon informs and everyone nod.

"So..what about them....." Taehyung points at the minis.

"Guess they have to stay home today...alone...." Jin says as he was unsure about his own decision.

"Jin will be in charge! " Suga yells out and leaves the room early.

"Okay...Jin. .you will be in charge. ..until we come back." Jin says as he pats mini Jin's shoulder.

'It's going to be a long day.....' Mini Jin mutters as he stares at the minis.

                   ______________

Well, a disaster is coming up next so..be prepared and don't get over cooed by this small devil's!  Still, I want to make it sweeter so I will try to.. 💜💜 Luv ya all. 😊😊