35. Petting Zoo

Sunday

J-Hope quickly end the call and ran to the living where everyone was.

Suga and Kookie was having a fight again, Jimin and Chim were drawing. Jungkook and hope were eating cereal while watching cartoons. Namjoon, Joon, mini Jin and Jin were talking about their school.

Mini Suga was playing with Tae and Taehyung was watching them.

"Guys! Good news!" J-Hope beams and everyone looks at him.

"What is it?" Jin ask and J-Hope inhales.

"Remember when I mentioned about a petting Zoo nearby?" Suga frown.

"When you said that?" J-Hope sighs.

"Two weeks ago..." Everyone tries to remember.

Flashback

"Guys!! There's a petting Zoo nearby! Should we take the mini's there!!" J-Hope chriped and everyone nodded.

"That's a great idea!" Namjoon said.

End of flashback

"Oh I thought you opened a petting Zoo. ." Suga says and Jimin playfully hit him while laughing.

"So, the manager called that they especially opened the zoo today for us. Because I told him that it have to be a secret visit. So he did it for us. So, what you say?" J-Hope and Tae jumped.

'Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeessssss!! Let's goooo!' He jumps around and Taehyung shakes his head to side to side.

"There's nothing we can do." Jin says and gets up.

"Let's pack our bag than.." Jimin picks up Chim.

"Pack extra diapers for Kookie. " Jin points at Kookie who were biting Suga's arm.

"Yeah and extra clothes.." Jungkook pulls Kookie and Suga whines.

"Ah..this brat have sharp teeth..." Suga rubs his arm which was  red by now.

"Okay! Everyone! Please be here in 2 hours!" Namjoon announce before walking off to his room with Joon.

******************************

2 hours later

"Okay! Let me count! Hobi,hope...Jimin ,Chim. .. Namjoon,Joon. ..Suga, yoon, Tae,Taehyung. ...me and Jinie. ....Jungkook. ..? Where's Jungkook and Kookie?"Jin ask but noone knows.

"I'll go and call them." J-Hope volunteers and rushes upstairs.

"Kookie! Jungkook-ah!!" He knocks on the door before entering but no response. So, he enters.

"Jungko-" He stops when he saw Jungkook were cradling Kookie.

"Aigoo~~" Jungkook gestured J-Hope to be quiet and he nods.