33. Kookie's Day out

On a normal day

Everyone was busy,rushing here and there. Some were packing their bags, some were dressing up, some were eating and etc etc.

The mini's were doing their work as well without disturbing the grown ups.

Chim and Tae were eating fruits while watching cartoons.

Hope was doing his homework as mini Suga was watching him write.

Joon and mini Jin were doing some packing.

Kookie was sleeping on the couch, curled into a small ball. Mouth agape and light snore was heard.

"Aigoo! I'm done! I can relax now!" J-Hope beams and quietly walks to the couch and sat down next to Kookie. He kept poking Kookie's puffed up cheeks.

"Aigoo!  His so cute!!" J-Hope squall and cooes.

"Ah! Hyung! There's the script of the new show. "Taehyung handed over the script to Suga who groaned and walks out.

"Everyone!  It's time!" Manager calls them and everyone rushes out,leaving the mini's alone in the room.

'They left!' Tae chirps and jumps off from the couch.

'Let's have some ice cream with cereals!!' Tae pulls Chim with him and walks out

Hope starts to hum and writes down his homework as mini Suga leans on the table as he kept his eyes closed.

Joon and Jin walks out leaving Kookie with those two.

'Hobi...you did it wrong..' Mini Suga points out when he opened his eyes.

'Oh..Aigoo. .I should've bought that book. Hyung, can you come! ' Hope pleades and mini Suga stood up.

They left Kookie alone in the room.

Soon, Kookie woke up and rubbed his eyes with his sweater paw. He looked around and found out that no one was there.

'Hyungie?'

'Chim?'

'Hopaaa? '

'Tata...?'

'Ggukie......?'

His lips curved up as tears filled his eyes but those tears soon vanished when the Satan entered his head.

He quickly got off and waddled to the door. To his luck, the door was unlock. He waddled out and looked around for anyone else.

Well, they were having a show case so there were other idol groups too. Mostly a very busy place.

He waddled to a room, as he put his index finger in his mouth. The door opened, his sparkled.

It was a girl groups waiting room.

"Aigoo..who is this? Are you lost?Omo. .his so cute. Who are you? What's your name? "Most of the member of that group asked Kookie who kept staring at them as their jewelleries were shining in the light.

'Kookie ...want that...' He pointed out the earrings and the girls laughed while picking him up.

"Aigoo. .your too little for that,young guy." Kookie puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms.