28.The Mcdonalds

A bright shiny morning ~~~

J-hope and Hope were excersing their daily yoga. Jimin and Chim was eating their cereals, Suga and mini Suga was lazily sipping their drinks.

Jin and mini Jin were organizing the plants. Taehyung and Tae were playing on their x-box.

Namjoon were helping Joon with his home works and Jungkook were having a baby fight with Kookie.

"I'm done with my work! Now, we have to leave for work. Get ready,Jin. " Jin says and washes his hands. Mini Jin nods and quickly ran to their room.

"Ah.. Time flies." Namjoon says and picks up the books.

"Your staying back, right?" Suga asked mini Suga who only nod.

"Hope is staying as well! "J-hope says and pats Hope.

"Me and Taehyung are free today. " Jimin says and picks Chim up.

"Uh.. Hyung. " Jimin turned behind and Jungkook held Kookie in his arms.

"Can you please take care of him?  Just for today?!!  Please!! "Jungkook pleaded and Jimin scratches his head before noding slowly.

"Okay, but just for today." Jimin replies and Jungkook quickly handed Kookie to Jimin and left.

Kookie held his hands out becuase he didn't want to let Jungkook go. His face turned upside down. Chim patted him and Jimin gave him a light hug.

******************************

"Okay! Eveeyone is ready! Let's go then.. Wait where's Tae?" Jimin looks around as well as Taehyung. They soon heard small footsteps and a huge banging sounds.

'I'm here!!! Let's gooo!!!! ' Tae jumps into Taehyung's back and giggles.

"Okay! Let's go. Kookie are you excited?!" Jimin asked and Kokkie gave a huge smile.

"Taehyung, your gonna drive." Jimin says and Taehyung nods before heading to the car.

******************************

At the McDonald's:

"Finally! We're here, guys!" Jimin chirps and Hope excitedly gets out from the car.

'Taetae... We need to go to the bathroom.... I want to peepee.. ' Chim tugged on Taehyung's pant.

"Ugh.. Sure. Let's go. Tae, you wanna come ?"Taehyung asked and Tae nod.

'Kokkie wannaaa goooo!! ' Kokkie extented his hands and Jimin sighed.

"Come on.. Suga, Hope go and get seats. We'll be back soon." Jimin instructed before walking off with Kookie.

******************************

'We'll be quick!' Chim says before closing the door.

'Kookie stay here, until hyungs come.' Chim quickly runs to the stalls.

Kookie waddles around until someone entered and he found the door opened.

He quickly waddles to the other side where the ladies washroom was.

Chim came out and saw Tae already drying his hands while standing on to the dustbin.

'Where's Kookie?' Chim ask Tae who only shrugged his shoulders.

Chim's eyes grew big and he quickly ran out to find Taehyung and Jimin. He told them and they became worried

"Where we will search for him now.... "Jimin almost losing his hopes until he heard a familiar giggle.