19. Day care

January

It's already new year, the whole new Vibes and things which everyone wants except Suga, he just wants to be a stone. Anyways, back to the dorm~~~

The mini's were left at home with Mini Jin in charge.

'Tae! Can you please stop jumping around!  Ah you make it so difficult!' Jin  yells at mini Tae who was eating sandwich while jumping in the couch.

'Hyung~~~' Jimin ran towards to Jin with some flowers.  But Jin faceplamed himself because Jimin was covered in dirt.

'I tried to stop him hyung but he got away..' Hope says as he feels ashamed of himself.

'Jimin! You had a bath ! Few minutes ago and your dirty again!! Look at you!! Your filthy!!' Jin yells and Jimin's cheeks puffed up.

'Hyung you got a big problem here...' Namjoon calls.

Jin walks back to the other room and he literally regret his whole existence.

Kookie were soaked in milk and Namjoon stood there with a broken pot.

'Namjoon! How many times! I have said this to you! You are not touching  anything!!! ' Jin yells as he picks up Kookie and went out to the living room.

He grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

He placed Kookie on the counter and took off his shirt and shorts and told Jimin to get in to the tub.

He quickly filled the tub with water and Kookie splashed the water on Jin's face. Jin exhaled heavily but didn't yell at him.

He quickly washed Kookie's and Jimin's clothes while they takes a bath.

'Hyung..we are done..' Jimin calls out as he carefully placed Kookie in his arms and lifted the towel up to cover his body.

'Good. Now, can you go and dress Kookie and yourself up?' Jin asks while putting the wet clothes on the drying net. Jimin nod and quickly ran off.

'Aishh. .it's getting too much now...' Jin muttered and sighed.

*****************************

"We are home!!!" J-Hope beamed as he walks in with tons of bags.

"How's everyone?" Namjoon asks as he walks over to couch and sat down.

"Where's Kookie? " Taehyung asks when he search for the little one .

'Sleeping! What do you got there!!' Mini Tae jumped on Taehyung as he pointed at those bags.

"We got some new toys for you guys." Jimin replied as he opened the bags one by one.

"I'm going to take a shower." Suga says as he walks up.

'You didn't brought crayons?' Mini Jimin asks as he peaked through the bags.

"As a matter ...we did!" Jungkook hopped in with two new set of crayons.