41. Our sweet Tae

The evening was going great for the member and the mini's.

"Ahhh! When will the power come....I gotta play my daily missions! !" Taehyung whines but no one gave a shit about him.

"Maybe there's a huge problem going on with the main power plant." Jimin pops out and Namjoon nods.

"Then how can I cook food!" Jin yells out and Suga frowns.

"Wait...why there's a connection with you cooking food and electricity?" He ask and Jin scoffs.

"Why his still alive?"

"Hyung, where do you live? Under a rock?!" J-Hope chuckles.

"Hyung, it's already 21st century and your living in the 19's."

"We have a electric stove which run by electricity,does that ring any bells?" Suga raise his hands up and turns around before laing down again.

"Ahh...anyone have stories?" J-Hope ask.

"Let's talk about the Halloween.." Jimin suggest and everyone nods.

"This year Halloween went great,didn't it?!" Taehyung chrips and the mini's nods.

"Yeah but I feel bad for our little Chim." J-Hope pats Chim's head who was sitting beside J-Hope.

"Kookie was being a brat as always." Jin says and the next second he felt pain on his bicep.

"AHHH! KOOKIE!! YOU LITTLE!!" Kookie bites down again and Jin screams in pain.

"Well...the shopping part was horrible..." Jungkook says and sighs in the end.

Flashback~

A week before Halloween~

"Kookie!!! Let's go!! " Jungkook calls for Kookie but there was no sign of him.

"KOOKIE!" He yells but still the same.

"J-hope hyung have you seen Kookie?" Jungkook ask but J-hope shakes his head.

"No.. .." Jungkook sighs and walks out.

"KOOKIE! " He yells for the last time and a thud was heard.

'Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.....' Kookie whines and rubs his baby bum.

"Where have you been? You know Jin-hyung will be mad now..." Jungkook quickly picks up Kookie and wipes his tears. Kookie places his head on Jungkook's shoulder and sniffs.

*************************************

They arrived at the shop to buy costumes for the mini's. Jimin and Chim were walking side by side while holding hands.

Taehyung and Tae were in the superhero section for Tae's costume.

Kookie was in the baby carrier behind Jungkook's back. He was grabbing anything what he was seeing.

He grabbed a wig but it accidentally fell down. It landed on little Chim and his eyes were covered with the wig.

Taehyung was wondering and saw Chim. He flinched..

"Aigooo! Who are you!" Chim whines.