4.Secrets

Bangtan's Dorm~~

BTS came back from their practice to their home. But there was a huge problem. ....

Mini Hope vomited and covered up mini Tae. He vomited because of what he ate at the canteen.

'I'm sorry, Tae! I didn't mean it to do it!!!' Mini Hope sniffs and mini Tae was on the verge of crying.

On the other hand, the others were disgusted by that...

"Hope! Clean him up!!" Suga yells while walking away with a bitch face.

"I'll go and bring some towels to clean his clothes for now," Jimin says as he let mini Jimin's hand go. Mini Jimin whins and follows Jimin.

'Hobi! Don't cry!!! It's okay!' Mini Jin pat mini Hope's back but Mini Tae starts to cry.

"Aigoooo!! Tae! Don't cry!! You are a strong guy! Right!" Taehyung says and tries to make his mini self smile but no use.

"Uh...hyungs..." Jungkook points out..that mini Jungkook waddles to Mini Hope and caressing his face even though mini Hope was dirty.

'Hoppaw. .down't cry...' Mini Jungkook says and gave a huge smile to Mini Hope where he only had 4 tooths.

Mini Hope smiles and Jimin came back with some wet towel.

"Come here! Let me clean you up!" Jimin calls and mini Hope quickly ran to him. Jimin starts to clean him off but Mini Jimin was clenching his little fist on Jimin's shirt.

Jimin stops when he felt his shirt getting clenched and turns to look at mini Jimin who puffed his face and stare at mini Hope with anger.

"HOT TUB IS READY!!" J-Hope chirps while drying his hands on his pants.

'Yay!! Tae! Let's go and have a bath!!' Mini Hope grabs mini Tae's hand and drags him

J-Hope follows them and Jimin turn to Mini Jimin.

"What's wrong, Little guy? Do you need anything?" Jimin asks in his soft tone but he puffs his cheeks more.

"What's wrong with him?" Taehyung asks as he was passing Jimin.

"I don't know but his mad at some point. ." Jimin replies and gets up.

"Anyway, I'll be in my room. Please, tell mini-me to stay with Jin." Taehyung says and Jimin nods.

"Come on, Kookie!!! Let's have a bath!!!" Jungkook chirps as he surprisingly picks mini Jungkook up and mini Jungkook breath hitches. 

"JUNGKOOK!! THAT'S DANGEROUS!!" Jin yells at Jungkook for his actions but he walks away with Mini Jungkook who was hitting Jungkook with his tiny hands.

Jimin laughs but then he felt something and looks down. Mini Jimin was staring at him and he saw the tears in his eyes.

"Ahh..what's wrong..why are you crying! !" Jimin panics but that didn't help him.

"Ahh...Hyung!! What should I do!!" Jimin pleads at Namjoon but he shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe he wants your attention.." Namjoon points out and Jimin looks down, he immediately picks up his mini self and rushes to his room.

"Aish...kids!" Jin hisses and sat down on the couch.

'Jimin sometimes wants more attention than he is getting. ..' Mini Jin says and mini Namjoon nods.

"That kid is just like Jimin. ...Aishh. " Jin hisses again and he massages his temples.

"Hyung, maybe your tired. Why don't we go out today for dinner?" Namjoon suggests Jin snaps his head to Namjoon.

"Who's paying?!!" Jin asks and Namjoon smirks.

"Who's ever mini cries first in the restaurant, he will pay," Namjoon says and mini Jin gasps.

'Then Kookie will cry for sure!' Mini Jin mutters and Jin laughs.

"Perfect!! That brat owes me so much! I don't have enough fingers to count!!" Jin shows his fingers and Namjoon sighs.

****************************
Jimin places mini Jimin on his bed and stares at him. Mini Jimin looks away from Jimin.

"Hey, can ya tell me what's wrong?" Jimin asks patiently.

'Hmph. ..' Mini Jimin scoffs and puffs his face. Jimin sighs and kneels in front of his mini self.

"Do you want to be a snowman?" Jimin asks with a little excitement attaching to his voice. Mini Jimin snaps his head to him with wonders in his eyes. He nods his head aggressively and Jimin chuckles at his cuteness.

"Okay! Let's go!" He says and holds mini Jimin's tiny hand.

They enter their bathroom and saw that mini Tae and Hope's hair was straight like bamboo trees with shampoo. J-Hope was laughing at their cute acts.

"Doesn't they look cute!" J-Hope beams and Jimin nods.

"Do ya wanna join them?" Jimin asks mini Jimin but he refuses and grasps on to Jimin's shirt tightly.

"Maybe he wants to bath with you," J-Hope replies at he wraps some towels around those two.

Jimin's eyes widen up and he looks down where mini Jimin hiding behind his leg.

"Anyway, ya can take a bath now," J-Hope says and leaves with those two.

Jimin walks to the tub, fills it up with water and takes his shirt off. Mini Jimin awed at Jimin's abs and looks down to his. But he has a soft tummy. Jimin chuckles at his small act and took his sweater off. He places mini Jimin on the tub and starts to apply some shampoo.

"So, are you ready to be a snowman?" Jimin asks as he cups mini Jimin's face. He nods and widens his eyes.

Jimin takes the soap and rubs it hard until the foam was forming. After getting enough foam, he gathers those up and fills up the tub with it and mini Jimin was cover with foam.

"There you go! A mini snowman!" Jimin chirps as he pokes mini Jimin's nose. Mini Jimin giggles and starts to play with the foams until there was a loud scream.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!"

Jimin quickly gets up and running to his door before wearing a bathrobe.

"What's happening?" Jimin asks as he saw mini Hope running towards him.

'Kookie!!' Mini Hope was panting and pointing to the other side. Jimin carefully walks to Jungkook's room. But he was shocked to see what he saw...

Mini Jungkook was on top of Jungkook pulling his hair and giggling loudly. On the other hand, Jungkook was yelling in pain. Jin was standing there with his arms crossed against his chest.

**************************
'Oh! I forgot!' Mini Jin exclaims as he popped his head up. Namjoon gave him a questioning look.

'Kookie gets energetic after bath.....so he pulls hair and bites everyone....' Mini Jin finishes his sentence and a loud scream was heard.

"Too late...." Namjoon mutters as mini Namjoon nod.

                   _____________

Mini Jungkook is aggressive when he gets a bath. But he will shut down soon. I hope you guys are still enjoying this! 💜 thank you for your support!