43. BBQ

Six months later

"Aishh! Where's my Kumamon slippers?!" Suga curses under his breath while searching for his favourite Kumamon slipper which he doesn't know where he put it.

"My feet. ..." He shivers in cold as he kept searching for them.

Kookie casually was waddling to Jungkook's room but stopped when he saw Suga was doing something which his little mind didn't recognise.

He slowly peeks into Suga's room while his lollipop almost getting out of his mouth.

Suga stops and curses again but noticed someone else was staring at him.

A pair of doe eyes which almost was sparkling and drool was out of his mouth.

"What?" Kookie pushes the door and ran to Suga.

'Kookie wawnnaw help!' He puffes his chest and Suga found it cute but he can't let Kookie running around in his room.

So, he grabbed his tiny hand and drags him out of the room.

"Small kids aren't allowed in my room!" He closes the door,leaving Kookie alone in the hallway.

Jimin was coming at that direction when he saw Kookie was standing outside Suga's room.

It wondered Jimin that what was the cause of it. He happily went to Kookie and kneels down.

"Kookie~" Kookie slowly turns to Jimin and Jimin's face turns into a nervous one.

'Chim. .........' Kookie only said that and broke into tears. Small small drops of tears became big in a second.

Jimin picked him up and quickly ran down.

"DON'T RUN DOWN FROM THE STAIRS!! YOUR I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD!! BUT STILL! NOT MY STAIRS!" Jin yells from the living room while reading the newspaper and having tea.

"HYUNG!" Jimin came and Jin almost spilled his tea on his expensive pillow .

"WHO THE HELL MADE THIS BRAT SAD!!"  Jimin caddled Kookie but his crying won't stop.

Jimin sweatshirt almost getting wet from Kookie's tears.

"Hyung!! Do something!!"

"NAME THAT SON OF A LEMON!! I'LL KILL HIM!" Jimin frowns and slowly turns around and walks out from the living room.

"It's okay! What do you want? Cheesecake? " Kookie lifted his head and stares at Jimin with sparkles in his eyes.

"Arraso! Arraso!" He pats Kookie's back and walked to the kitchen.

Jimin gave the remaining cheesecake to Kookie, he sat down to think about something. Then an idea hits him.

He quickly grabbed his phone and calls.

"Yeah!Jungkook! Can you please pick up Chim and Tae from school? And Hobi-hyung will join you at the nearby grocery store." He talks and Kookie munches on his cheesecake.

Jin walks in and shriek.

"YAH! THAT WAS MY CHEESECAKE!!"

Jimin slightly glance at Jin and sighs.

"Can you buy some cheesecakes for desert as well. Yeah. I'll pay you back. Okay bye." Jimin finish and walks back to Jin.  Putting his hands on his waist.

"Hyung can't you sacrifice one cheesecake for a small kid?" Jin scoffs and flips his hair.

"A.N.I!" Jimin rolls his eyes and picks up Kookie.